PMSers Unite!

Hi everybody!!! I was more of a Mad Hatter Chatter but I stopped into see allot of the PMSer's!!! :yay:

Wow, this is a blast from the 2 year old (at least) past!! :surfweb:

I think the hair just stood up on the necks of the mods and webmasters. :rotfl::rotfl:
We're BAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! :rotfl: :)

So what did everyone do today? My husband and I went up to Tarpon Springs and poked around the sponge docks. Bought some goats milk soap, some pastries and stopped for a margarita.
He took me out to try to keep my mind off tomorrow. I have my 1 year follow up CT scan for that mass in my chest and the nodules in the lungs. :scared:
Went to see The Smurf movie today. It wasn't too bad. :rolleyes1
I've been busy also trying to get my pictures from our Alaska cruise up on FB.Man, it takes a lot of time!

Um...:laughing:
:hug:It's so nice to see all of you...

Well good grief. That was supposed to say "me blowing". My auto corrects are never funny!

We got back from camping today and I can't sleep due to itchy mosquito bites! Why do they love my ankles?

Just saying good morning to some great ladies! Happy to see ya'll around again. Ya'll have made me laugh in some of the crappiest days the past few years.

I hope you all are happy and healthy and spreading your own unique cheer.:hug:

Morning Angel.

Stupid Monday Morning....I loathe thee.

Wow....a blast from the past! Good morning everyone.

Good morning crew!

First day of school here. :woohoo: Can you all hear my tears flowing to the ground? :laughing: Lila starts pre-k in 2 weeks and then I will have 3 glorious mornings of freedom a week.

So much going on here (for those I don't have on FB), DH's change of command is in less than 3 weeks and need to start training for the marathon. I need my free mornings.

What's on the plate today, chicks?

Don't you just hate it when you prove someone wrong in a thread and they never come back and acknowledge your superior intellect? :laughing:

It really chaps my hiney.

Whoever decided that weekend should only be 2 days should be spoken to! Even though I only worked 3 days last week, the weekend went WAY too quick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter