**PM's/Posting Guidelines/Signatures Reminder**

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
No personal messages means that posts here should be for EVERYONE. We don't have "private clubs". If you want to send a message to another person, we have a private message function. Just click the person's screen name and scroll to "Send a Private Message". It's like sending an email- only the person you send the message to will see it.

I see there have been some new members come into the Teen Board which is great but its a good thing to re-read the guidelines for posting which you can find here.. Guidelines For Posting

Also please be sure to check the Signature Thread so your signature is not over the limit, which you can find right here through this link.. Check Your Signature

Thank you. I was getting sick of the little clique private conversations looking for people. :rolleyes:

It's not the conversations I mind so much...(well I still mind them sometimes...but :rolleyes: ) It's the fighting I can't stand. This is not a place for massive debating, drives me crazy!!!

Thanks for this Travis :)

get it got it good...
I was just wondering... is my Signture okay? because I'm not good with the stuff and it's confusing and yeah...

XoXGerardLoverXoX said:
get it got it good...
I was just wondering... is my Signture okay? because I'm not good with the stuff and it's confusing and yeah...
I dunno, but would you please take that boy love thing out of your sig please? Its, errm, disturbing.

XoXGerardLoverXoX said:
I chnaged my sigg are you happy now?? lol
um. I think you have too much text. :confused3 Correct me if I'm wrong, but only 8 lines including coding for images? Check it out on the tech board if you want an official opinion, but yeah. i think you have too many lines.

Sparx said:
um. I think you have too much text. :confused3 Correct me if I'm wrong, but only 8 lines including coding for images? Check it out on the tech board if you want an official opinion, but yeah. i think you have too many lines.

She's okay. It used to be 8 but they changed it to 12.

Gotta love how the two of them turned it into a PM thread when the point was to specifically warn against that...sheesh :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter