PM replies not going through?

tkd27

Earning My Ears
EDIT - I figured it out, sorry for posting. The issue is that I didn't select the option to save the message in my sent folder. I feel stupid now, lol...

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I have over 10 posts, so this isn't an issue of not having sufficient privileges, but I'm having a PM problem.

The other day, someone PMed me a question. I typed our a reply in the quick reply box and hit send. Later, I went to go add another thought, but I noticed that my sent folder doesn't show any replies. So I typed out another reply, noting to him that I wasn't sure if my original reply went through. Then I checked my sent folder, but again, no messages in it. Finally I clicked through from the quick reply to the full reply box and sent another message, asking if he got the other two. I sent that, but still, nothing shows up in my reply folder.

Does this sound normal (as in, replies wouldn't show up there), or is something bugged?

Many thanks in advance for any help :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter