PM Error

peterbo

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to reply to a DVC Rent/Trade posting with a private message and I keep getting the following error:

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_pm'.

Anyone know how to correct this?
Thanks!

I have been trying to reply to a DVC Rent/Trade posting with a private message and I keep getting the following error:

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_pm'.

Anyone know how to correct this?
Thanks!

Unfortunatly you need to have x amount of posts on here to be able to use some features (stupid I know).

You may want to try to reply to a person in a thread and explain why you can't PM them.

Unfortunatly you need to have x amount of posts on here to be able to use some features (stupid I know).
There is a very good reason for this. It prevents spammers from coming to these boards and filling up everyone's PM Inbox with junk. I appreciate not having to clean out a bunch of spam from my PM Inbox and it comes at a very small price to new members.

I think you need to post 5 -10 times before you can PM. Just post a couple of more times and then try to PM again.

I believe it use to be 10 posts...but I think it was changed to 6 a few months back.
Just make 1 more post and you should be able to PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter