Plush Marie toy

ppmcoj

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the plush Marie doll is still being sold at Tokyo Disney? We bought one 3 years ago and it's one of my daughter's prized possessions.

Could you post a pic of the one she has? Marie is my fav and I usually notice her merch. I can check for you next time.

580601 Thank you so much for the offer! Here's a picture of what it looks like. It's currently in her room but I would guesstimate that it's probably 15-18 inches tall.

View attachment 580601 Thank you so much for the offer! Here's a picture of what it looks like. It's currently in her room but I would guesstimate that it's probably 15-18 inches tall.
That looks like the standard TDL Marie plush (so not a limited/seasonal one). They should have that exact Marie with no or minimal changes, for quite some time :) It will be a little while before we go again but I'll let you know.

Thank you! That's really good to know that they'll hopefully continue to sell that version. The one my daughter has now is looking a little gray and tired and she won't let me wash it :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter