plus size Mickey shirts?

abmitch01

DIS Veteran
I need a 1or 2x. A man's extra large just looks so boxy. Are their plus size women's tees out there?

I need a 1or 2x. A man's extra large just looks so boxy. Are their plus size women's tees out there?

Walmart sells the "Just My Size" brand. I wear the same size you do and these fit and look much better than a man's t-shirt. Hope this helps!!!:yay:

Look in the Juniors section of walmart or online...they tend to have some that are plus size (17/19) and shaped more like a woman than the mainly box shaped shirts:thumbsup2

The Disney Store actually has a nice selection online of Disney shirts in plus size. And check the size chart. I usually wear a 1 to 2x myself and wear the XXLs (though I never dry them!) I do have more of an average size bust than most plus sized people so ymmv. Old Navy only currently has one plus sized Mickey shirt. And today some of the plus size tees at the Disney Store are only $15. They don't actually charge much more for the plus sizes then the regular ones which is refreshing.

Old Navy occasionally has Womens Plus Size Shirts online.

Right now they only have them in Misses (both Minnie & Mickey). I wear a 18/20W and can wear the Misses XXL with no problem.

Old Navy occasionally has Womens Plus Size Shirts online.

Right now they only have them in Misses (both Minnie & Mickey). I wear a 18/20W and can wear the Misses XXL with no problem.
Depending on the season you want to wear these shirts in, Old Navy Disney shirts are great because they are usually very thin, and not too hot. :goodvibes

Torrid.com has Disney shirts occasionally. Now they have a maleficent one and a snow white one. They're sizes are 0-5 where 0 is for a 10/12, 1 is 14/16, 2 is 18/20 and so on. I shop there a lot. And they're usually very different from the disney shirts you normally see.

I found the ones on Old Navy, just what i wanted. DD (15) and I could have matching ones. Guess how that idea went over? :rotfl2:

apparently there is an age limit as to when you can where mickey shirts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter