"plus 10" still not available online

DakotaRose

DIS Veteran
Today is my 180 day mark. No other dates available for booking online. However, when I called at 7 AM EDT, I was on hold for only a few seconds and a friendly CM took care of all of my plus-ten-days ADR's very easily and quickly. Everything was linked to My Disney Experience moments later.

fyi -When online booking opened this AM I tried to make my arrival day reservation at 5 PM. It was available (YES!!) so I hit the Book Now button, and got the dreaded "server is busy" error. Tried again as fast as the computer would allow, and the earliest time available was for 90 minutes later - but it's booked!

Today is my 180 day mark. No other dates available for booking online. However, when I called at 7 AM EDT, I was on hold for only a few seconds and a friendly CM took care of all of my plus-ten-days ADR's very easily and quickly.

fyi -When online booking opened this AM I tried to make my arrival day reservation at 5 PM. It was available (YES!!) so I hit the Book Now button, and got the dreaded "server is busy" error. Tried again as fast as the computer would allow, and the earliest time available was for 90 minutes later - but it's booked!

ugh.. Why do people stress out over this??? You don't have to make your reservations this early. Whatever you're trying isn't booked, it's just not in the system yet..

Wow, sooorrryyy! I just thought someone out there might like to know whether the online system is working smoothly yet. And btw, not stressed, happy.

IT is annoying. I just want to make my reservations and be done with it for 6 months. I did end up calling and got everything but CRT and Cali Grill because neither were booking for this week yet. The call was 15 minutes or less, but still would have rather done it on-line.

Same issue with me today. Picked a time for dinner,click on the people in our party and then the dreaded server busy:scared:
However at 7am called dining and got everything we wanted including Be our Guest. :cool1: Pretty awesome :thumbsup2
But this new disney site really sucks

In reading these threads, I am seeing people posting about a server busy error. I am getting:

We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time

Is this the same error you all are getting?

The reservations ARE available after those dates. They HAVE been released I booked BOG this morning for the second day of my stay in Sept,but the online system doesn't work and when I called, the CM told me I'm outside my 180 days. Which I'm not. I check in 9/9 AnD I booked this morning for 9/11. She just said, so sorry. I asked who I could speak with to get the glitch fixed and she told me to call again and try to get a different CM. worst.disney.call.experience.ever.

The reservations ARE available after those dates. They HAVE been released I booked BOG this morning for the second day of my stay in Sept,but the online system doesn't work and when I called, the CM told me I'm outside my 180 days. Which I'm not. I check in 9/9 AnD I booked this morning for 9/11. She just said, so sorry. I asked who I could speak with to get the glitch fixed and she told me to call again and try to get a different CM. worst.disney.call.experience.ever.

That's completely ridiculous! So she was basically admitting that she didn't want to deal with it and passing the buck. Very un-Disney like.

I did call one time right at 6am (actually 4am my time) and the CM at first told me that it was still one more day until my 180. I asked her to double-check because every calculator I had used said that was it. Apparently they get an email every morning with the 180-date, but that day it was wrong. She plugged it into her own calculator an quickly figured out I was right. She was very nice and even apologetic about the mix-up though.

I do understand the stress of wanting to get everything perfect right away. It's true that MOST ADRs don't disappear within the first few minutes, but if you are looking for a popular time at a really popular restaurant, those minutes can definitely make the difference in getting it or not.

My motivation is getting adrs off my plate so I can go back to living my normal life for six months ;)

In reading these threads, I am seeing people posting about a server busy error. I am getting:

We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time

No, my message said sorry, the server is busy, and please try again later.

Yes. This is the same message I am getting this morning. I'm so frustrated!!:sad:

ugh.. Why do people stress out over this??? You don't have to make your reservations this early. Whatever you're trying isn't booked, it's just not in the system yet..
Why? Because there are some ADRs that are hard to get...even right at that 180 day mark. I'm going in Sept. I booked online, day to day, even though I'm staying DVC and 'should' be able to book the first 10 days of my stay. Even so, I found very limited availability for BoG times. I was able to get an ADR but that was for midweek and I really wanted it at the end of the week..but nothing open for those dates.

Some of us like to eat at certain places, at certain times and days. So, we like to book as early as possible so that we get those needs met. Others don't care where, or when, they eat....so booking at the 180 day mark isn't a big deal for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter