• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plug sockets at Value Resorts

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Anyone know roughly how many plug sockets there are? Staying at All Star Sports.

I remember approximately 3. I know there was one by the table and chairs, and one by the bathroom sink, and I think at least one more somewhere else.

The other one is behind the bedside table that the clock is plugged into.

Pack a surge protector. I see you are from the UK. That would mean you would need just the one travel outlet converter, then plug in the surge protector for your devices.

We always bring our flexible surge power strip, never enough outlets in room. We have a lot of electronics to keep charged.

Bring a surge protector because then all your electronics will be in one place. That helps alot.

Totally agree. I also pack a four headed extension cord. It's just my husband and me but we both have laptops, I have a video camera, I have a still camera, we both have smart phones. So that's six free sockets we need every night.

Just got back from a room with 2 double bebs and had to use ALL available outlets while on our trip...

-there's one at the bedside table that the clock is plugged into, but it's hard to reach
-there's one between the door and bed in a double room...was a great place to plug in our mini fridge that we brought with us, as well as DS's phone charger each night (he used the fridge as a bedside table)
-there's one by the window
-there's one beside the other double bed on the bathroom wall
-the last one is at the sink

Hope that helps! With all our phone chargers, iPad/iPod chargers, fridge, clock, etc. we had to use all of them. Wish I had thought about bringing a outlet strip.

Thanks everyone! It's just me going solo and I'll have like, iPhone, iPad to charge up every night and then my 3DS and camera and portable iPhone charger to charge every other night/in the day, so I think I'll be alright!

Last time i went with my mum, sister, brother and niece and there were a few heated discussions about who got the sockets nearest the beds, so next family trip I'll be using your ideas!

Thanks everyone! It's just me going solo and I'll have like, iPhone, iPad to charge up every night and then my 3DS and camera and portable iPhone charger to charge every other night/in the day, so I think I'll be alright!

Last time i went with my mum, sister, brother and niece and there were a few heated discussions about who got the sockets nearest the beds, so next family trip I'll be using your ideas!

I go solo all the time, and I still take a power strip. I don't like plugging in electronics in the bathroom (water risk even if I'm careful) and it's easier in the morning to get everything organized if it's all charging in one place. Plus, when packing to leave it's easier to remember all the cords if they are all in one place. I usually plug it in the empty socket on the outlet the hotel alarm clock is plugged in, and then drop strip and all behind the nightstand during the day.

About three or four. I always pack a surge protector to plug all of our cords in. Works out nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter