Pls join me in the very low number Countdown dance!

pumpkinboy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :jumping4: We fly out at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning for Miami Beach for the better part of the week, then on to Vero Beach, eventually coming back to WDW on Sunday the 16th - So I guess the WDW countdown would be at 7 days and some change. First time VWL! YAY! Planning on breaking in my new DDE membership at Artist Point the night we arrive (better get a PS, eh?).

After a snowstorm on Thursday and another 3-5 inches expected today, we are looking forward to warm weather for a while. Now I am from Maine, educated in Montréal, so I have got nothing personal against snow. But 7 yr old DS is wheelchair bound, and snow is such an unfriendly environment for his wheelchair. Plus I am looking forward to being able to send my 5 yr old DD out without having to fight with her about getting into her snowsuit. It's just all those layers you have to have in this climate.

I know our pal BostonDisneyKid up in Lynn is going to be heading down in the under 7 day range. Anyone else care to dance?
:bounce: :jumping1: :upsidedow :hyper: :thewave:

Hi,

Have a great trip!!!! Be sure to report back!!!

Allison

We are arriving one week from today. Close enough for me to dance! :cool1:

(I know my countdown says five days, but that's when we start our leisurely drive)

have a great time.
When my DD sees the snow, she signs that it is "wheelchair all finished" weather.

SueM in MN said:
..."wheelchair all finished" ...
:rotfl: Too funny. DS likes to look at snow, and to feel it flutter down onto his face. I suppose since we're pushing him, he doesn't empathize with the difficulty snow poses to his chair; but boy do we feel it. His main gripe is getting on his winter coat; he keeps indicating "no" with his eyes.

Notably, the last time we we came back from WDW, :earboy2: he insisted on being addressed as Mickey Mouse for the entire weekend, and simply stopped responding to his own name. Too funny

So "wheelchair all finished" for you Minnesotans for a few more months now I expect, worse than New England. Good luck surviving the winter. We're going to be hiding from it for a while.
:sunny:

Hey pumpkinboy!

Your trip sounds like fun---hope that you and your family have a great travel day tomorrow.

We leave Thursday and are checking into OKW on the 16th. Where are you guys staying?

I'm not a big fan of the countdown dances.....but I do like Pumpkinboy so I'll chime in and wish him and his family a wonderful trip. Just rain today on Long Island but I'm looking forward to some warmth as well as I'm heading down next Sunday myself.

Have a great time! We are doing the dance too! Beach Club Villas here we come! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Good luck to all of you on your upcoming trips. Maybe we'll have the pleasure of running into some of you while you're there. Especially you, Dis-happy. We'll be at OKW, too!

We'll be arriving on the 18th at OKW. 8 more days!! My dad asked us to join him on his trip (he's in Naples 'til the 15th, then OKW the 15th-25th). I'm surprising my kids (ds5 and dd2). I can't wait to see the look on their faces Tuesday morning at 5am when I wake them up to go to the airport.

We're in Michigan, and I know how you feel leaving the snow behind for a week. We just got another 3 inches last night. I so tired of shoveling!!

Hey Amy!!!

I'll have to be on the lookout for you and your gang! What a great surprise for your children. I have a ds who's 5 as well. Do you think the pool will be finished and opened while we're there?

Good luck packing---I'm still unpacking from our Christmas trip while gathering the stuff together for this upcoming dis trip. The worst part of having a vacation....

:wave:

I still have 54 days but feel like dancing with you...............have a great time!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I will dance with you :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I don't leave for 117 days but it's less than what I started with. :cool1:

We are very low too! I'm dancing with pumpkinboy! :cool1: :jumping1:

We live near Chicago, so I've had enough of the snow and cold and I'm ready to get warm! :sunny:

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

dis-happy said:
Hey Amy!!!

I'll have to be on the lookout for you and your gang! What a great surprise for your children. I have a ds who's 5 as well. Do you think the pool will be finished and opened while we're there?

Good luck packing---I'm still unpacking from our Christmas trip while gathering the stuff together for this upcoming dis trip. The worst part of having a vacation....

:wave:

How nice, a Christmas trip. Was it to WDW?

Our packing is already done for the upcoming festivities. (And I'm so happy about it!) My dad drives down, and offered to take our extra car seat/luggage/stroller with him so I don't have to try and lug it around through the airport. (This will be my first trip alone with both kids) Luckily I'll have him there with a car to pick us up at the airport and take us off property for outlet shopping. Saved us a little $$!

I sure hope the pool is ready. Once I heard the pool didn't meet the mid-December completion date and was scheduled for mid-January, I got a little worried. Although I don't know how warm it will be in January to swim, do you? Not that it matters for 5 year old boys-they'll swim in anything!

How great that your son is the same age as mine! that your only child? I'm sure we're bound to run into you at the pool or on the buses. They may even get to play together around the pool!

I'll be pushing a red Chicco stroller with DD riding and DS in tow. (Occassionally Grandpa & Grandma will be with us, too) If you see us please come over and say hi! We'll be keeping an eye out for you, too!

If by chance we don't see each other, have a great trip!

ah_dancing_pumpkins_4x4.jpg

I think I'll join the dance too - we'll be at OKW on Saturday! Here's hoping for good weather... :cool1: :cheer2: :jumping4:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter