• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

pls help!! booking on board-got ??s

rsjj

DIS Veteran
i'm planning on booking on board when we leave in a week. would like to book for summer 2005. i know the dates are not available. so here's my question...

can we book a random date, (say fall 2005 or winter 2005), and when the dates do come out for summer 2005, switch our reservations, and still get the on board credit plus 10% discount?

i'm really hoping that the rumor will turn out to be true, and the ship will come out to the west coast! i'm sure it'd be a "special cruise", and in that case, does all the credit & discounts apply if I switch? does anyone know? i guess i can ask when i get on the ship, but just thought maybe others might know.

thank you in advance! :wave2:

yes u can do that , but Some of the Special routes for summer 05 may not be avaliable at the discount price and ship board credits may not apply.....

If you book onboard for any date, you can move the 10% discount and the stateroom credit to your new reservation. Even the "not yet decided on" summer 2005 dates.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter