• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pleasure Island

gogoofygo

Earning My Ears
Wanted to use our "Plus" option with a night at Pleasure Island.
My daughter is 22, son is 16. Any fun places we could all go and have a good time? Thanks for your help.:)

Considering the age split...the two that come right to mind are the Comedy Warehouse and the Adventures Club. There are also dance clubs as well.

Sounds good to me! It will be something fun to do the night we arrive- as we will start the park hoppper passes the next day!
Thank you

Thwe are also going to PI on our first day. Our plan is to spend an hour or so at the Adventurers Club and then for one Comedy Club show. That should be enough for the first day.. Can't stay out too late, cuz then it's off to the parks the next morning!

The 16 year old will have to be accompanied by an adult at all times.

Both comedy shows are OK for teens and parents.

I would suggest going to the first Comedy Club show. After the first one the line gets long (at least on the weekend) and you might have to wait for another show to get in. If you do that and then go to the AC you won't really miss anything there as it's just getting going for the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter