Pleasure Island.....

cntkg1

<b><font color=blue>Runs with Scissors!!<br><font
Can anyone tell me what is going on with the old Pleasure Island? I thought I read once that it was to become an adult only "Disney Quest" type of deal. :confused3:confused3:confused3

Actually, I would say the opposite was the plan - make it more family-friendly and move away from the adult-based activities.

We were just over there for dinner @ Raglan Road a few weeks ago - it seems to be pretty much in disuse from a brief glance around, although we were there earlier in the evening.

1- Can anyone tell me what is going on with the old Pleasure Island?

2- I thought I read once that it was to become an adult only "Disney Quest" type of deal. :confused3:confused3:confused3

2- You likely have read a lot of things, but the latest word is...

1- Hyperion Wharf... HERE.

2- You likely have read a lot of things, but the latest word is...

1- Hyperion Wharf... HERE.

I believe there are RUMORS going around that Hyperion Wharf was put on the back burners.

But Robo would know better then I would.

I believe there are RUMORS going around that Hyperion Wharf was put on the back burners.

But Robo would know better then I would.

Wow, is that really the rumor going around? Didn't they already start demolishing buildings? I wouldn't mind if they reworked the plans a little. Nothing about Hyperion Wharf seems that exciting.

Hyperion Wharf is not on the back burner. However, what it will ultimately have seems to be fluid... :)

Flamingo Crossings, the development at the end of Western Way at the 429 toll road, which at one time was rumored to be "PI2", has been on hold.

I have NEVER heard of the "adult DisneyQuest" idea, actually :)

Hmm, "adult "DisneyQuest"

I don't even want to start to think about what would be in there!

Well, the first think I truly thought of was Dave and Busters...one of which is going in on I-Drive.

ESPN Zone (the full fledged one, not the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk) was another (and was actually rumored to take over the record store location or DinseyQuest at one point) was another. That of course will never happen now since they killed ESPN Zone...

Anything more "adult" than that is left to the reader... ;)

Hmm, "adult "DisneyQuest"

I don't even want to start to think about what would be in there!

My husband might actiually go if it were :rotfl2: it could be the Husband drop off for those guys who complain about being at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter