Pleasure Island?

PrincessBelle23

Mouseketeer
On past trips we have walked through PI but never actually gone into one of the clubs. I was just wondering which clubs are good for 20 year olds, and which ones people thought were the best. Also, when you buy the water park plus option, does it let you into one of the clubs? And, is the comedy club any good? I'm sure I could look this up online, but I figured fellow DISers would have the best knowledge! :goodvibes

I don't know about the Comedy Club, but we had a great time at the Adventurer's Club! The cast members really get into their roles. We laughed so hard at the various skits and it just got better as the night went on.

Sorry, I can't answer your other questions....

New age restrictions went into effect earlier this year, and most PI clubs now only allow entry to people who are 21 and over. The only exceptions are the Adventurers Club, the Comedy Warehouse, and Raglan Road.

And yes, the Water Park Fun & More option also includes entry to PI clubs.

*Brian*

We love the Comedy Club and judging by the fact that it's always packed it's not only us who feels like that. It really is great fun.

We love the Comedy Warehouse and Adventurers' Club.

FYI: Raglan Road does not charge an entrance fee. It is a restaurant with musical entertainment(step dancing when we were there) starting at 9:00 PM.

My 20 yr old dd loves the comedy club and adventure club. We will be there in a couple weeks.
Kim

Hi going to the comedy club is one of the highlights of my WDW trips. My advice is go to one of the early showings and then when you find out how much you love it, you can go to another one or two during the same evening.

A word of warning - if you are likely to die of embarrasment if you get put on the spot - DO NOT sit next to one of the telephones that can be found on the walls!

If you want to be able to be one of the stars of the evening, cast your mind back for an embarrasing story (about yourself) that you can share (they always ask if anyone has one that they would like to share), or sit by the telephone.

I went armed with an embarrasing story during our last visit and... well I just wish I could remember more of the song they sang about it!

I don't think that they adventurers club is a patch on the comedy club. We have only been into the 80's Trax (I think that's what it's called) dance club, but we never stay because it's always to crowded for me to cope with.

I know what you mean Sparky. We have been in the Comedy Warehouse more than once in the same night. You can do this and feel like you have seen two totally different shows.

I like the 8 trax as well but DH won't dance with me so we tend not to go in :confused:

Another vote here for the Adventurer's Club. It's a one-of-a-kind experience. Kungaloosh! :drinking1

I tore up 8 Trax last summer and made many friends during the process. I'm going back again in August so let me know if there are any cute girls who love to dance that are going to be around then.

There are always cute girls at 8TRAX.....and at BET.....and at Mannequins....and at Motion. There are never any at the Rock'n'Roll Beach Club though.

BobK/Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter