Pleasure Island - still celebrates New Year's Eve everyday?

seema

Mouseketeer
Are New Year's Eve festitivities still celebrated everynight - including the fireworks?

Um all the clubs at Pleasure Island closed like 3 years ago. Even before they closed, they stopped NYE every night in 2005.

Also they don't even have NYE fireworks on NYE at DTD anymore.

I forgot they did that! That was fun. Every store you would shop in they would say "Happy New Year" when you bought something. During the week they would do it at 10pm. I miss the old Pleasure Island.

When I lived at Vista Way, on the Career Start program, we could see the PI fireworks from our living room window every night ! What an exciting way to start a Disney career! That was in 1990.

When I lived at Vista Way, on the Career Start program, we could see the PI fireworks from our living room window every night ! What an exciting way to start a Disney career! That was in 1990.

I saw your message and thought you might know the answer to this . There used to be apartments called Lake Vista Village that I lived in 1986 with roommates from the college program. I can't find them on the Internet because I believe Disney bought the apt complex and changed the name to Vista Way. What I am trying to find out is if they tore down the Lake Vista Village apts because it sure doesn't look like the same buildings when I look at it on the Internet ! I am being nostalgic .... I miss those days with my roommates. We had a blast going into the parks together when we weren't working : )

Um all the clubs at Pleasure Island closed like 3 years ago. Even before they closed, they stopped NYE every night in 2005.

Also they don't even have NYE fireworks on NYE at DTD anymore.

I was thinking it was longer ago than 3 years. I'm thinking it closed in 2008.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter