• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please welcome our newest Restaurants Board moderator!!

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
In case you hadn't noticed, Pumbaa_ has joined our moderating team.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
We're certainly glad to see her, and I know she'll become involved in the weeks and months ahead as we all discuss all the in's and out's of Disney Dining. No doubt there'll be plenty new and (hopefully), exciting things to discuss as the new year gets started.

Congratulations,Pumbaa!:cool1:

:grouphug: Welcome! :rainbow:

Happy New Year!
-Michelle

Thanks Brent and everyone. I appreciate the warm welcome.

I love the DIS and what is a Disney trip but all about the food right?:cool1:

WELCOME! Oh yes indeed. My next trip (Aug) is with my 2 DGDs, but my DH goes to WDW for one reason - all those wonderful restaurants in such close proximity! He is an avid lover of the new dining plan!

You got that right!!!!:thumbsup2

Now......can you get us Free Dining for next year????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter