please welcome nativetxn's little princess.....

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
for those who don't know nativetxn (Katholyn) who was very instrumental in the beginnings of our WISH board, and a very sweet kind friend. I'm just tickled to share her wonderful news with everyone!

Taylor Walker Wallace Johnson entered this world on April 8, 2006, in Houston, Texas. A ninth generation Texan.

She is just a little peanut. 6lbs14oz and 19.5 inches long. She has plenty of hair and it appears to be strawberry blonde but it's hard to tell for sure.

She is a very pretty newborn and I'm so thrilled to be a grandmother.

I'm feeling very blessed right now. Share my joy.

Katholyn

7031taylor5-med.jpg

ohMom said:
for those who don't know nativetxn (Katholyn) who was very instrumental in the beginnings of our WISH board, and a very sweet kind friend. I'm just tickled to share her wonderful news with everyone!

7031taylor5-med.jpg

Katholyn - What a beautiful little girl - congrats on becoming a grandma!!! :cloud9:

What a beautiful baby! April is a great time lol, my baby turned 3 on the 9th! Congratulations!

Kelly

Dearest Katholyn -

I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE JOINED THE GRANDMOTHER'S "CLUB" :banana: :banana: :banana:

She is most ADORABLE :teeth:

HUGS :love:

Bebr

Kath!!

What a precious bundle! :) I can just smell that baby smell through that picture! :) Enjoy this wonderful time and congrats to the momma too!

Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter