Please vote for DIS Unplugged blog- Don't forget to vote daily!

Marinade Dave has pulled ahead of the DIS in the overall category - please vote for us!! We've been #1 until today!!

I voted today. I had also voted a previous day when the DIS was #1. I went to the site of Marinated Dave today. It appears Marinated Dave is a general news blog. At the top of the Marinated Dave site is a request for votes. Hmmmmmm...do you think that might be making a difference?

Marinated Dave???? :mad::mad::mad:

vote, vote, vote! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Have you voted yet today?

Vote for the DISUnplugged - just remember this classic moment:

Have you ever been to Sea World? You know that underwater viewing area they have at Shamu stadium? This is what I imagine I look like taking a shower on the other side of the lightly frosted glass. “Look Mommy, Shamu is lathering himself up in his naughty places.” It’s just wrong – on every level, it’s just wrong. Bathrooms should not be part of public spectacle. Bathrooms should not have big bay windows – dining rooms should have big bay windows – not bathrooms. I’m making Walter leave the room when I take a shower – it’s just too much for me to handle.

How can "Marinated Dave" compete with this????? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I voted today. Keep Voting daily until November 20th. Remember to vote twice - once for Theme Parks and once for Best overall Blog.

Marinade Dave is still winning overall - vote for the DIS Unplugged, please!!! Post the link on your facebooks and ask people to vote, send it to your email address books...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter