• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please tell me what you would do for upcoming stay !!

Renaek

Earning My Ears
Ok so here is where I am at.. I am FAMOUS for changing me reservation. We were suspose to come Nov 29 to Dec 5 staying at Beach Club. Well with things being t he way the are now in the economy we decided to do a moderate.

My bday is Dec 9th so I really wanted to come during that time. We are now booked to stay at Caribbean Beach Dec 6 to Dec 12th. Free dining promo.:dance3: I did book a pirate room as I have 2 small kids DD 7 and DS 5.

I have been reading on here that the pirate rooms are the longest distance from main pool.

My question to you is Do I stay in the pirate room OR stay preferred room. OR just stay standard...!!!!

Thank You all for your help

We have two sons who are 4 and 19 months. We will be at CBR in September for our first visit to the resort, and we will also be in a pirate room. From our understanding, it is the furthest location from the pool, but it is a manageable walk. We figure if our boys are used to walking at the parks, so they won't really know the difference.

Personally, we had some friends who told us the pirate rooms were worth the extra walk. We are excited about them as our oldest son is totally into pirates. I guess it depends on how close you want to be to the main pool. We are also driving down this time so we will have a car if we don't want to walk.

Dawn

I would also stay with the pirate room, I'm sure you kids will get a kick out of them...heck, I would like to stay in one-they look pretty cool :thumbsup2

Before they were "pirate rooms" we stayed in Trinidad South. It was a hike to the main building, but for a pirate room, I'd definitely stay there!

thank you for your posts... I called Disney today for an off topic question and the CM made a comment about how she sees that I always stay deluxe and do I understand that the Caribbean beach is NOT a deluxe..:lmao: Really

I was thinking that I would be OK...Now why did she have to say this to me.. Of course now I am like what the heck do I do now...:confused3

Any thoughts.. Has anyone stay at Caribbean Beach lately and in a pirate room. Oh and she said that the pirate rooms are in all different building pirate:

I would show your kids pictures of the pirate rooms first. My son likes pirates, but the curtain with the pirate head freaked him out. He said "no way would I stay there!" He is 7 years old. Needless to say I was shocked, but didn't want him having nightmares so we are now staying POFQ. Another thought, BC has an awesome pool, right?!! Well, sometimes it too cool to swim in December. Why don't you compromise and try a cheaper deluxe, Animal Kingdom or Wilderness Lodge? Personally, I wouldn't stay Beach Club if I wasn't sure if I could make use of the pool, but that's just me. Let us know what you decide!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter