PLEASE tell me this isn't true...

DizDaD7

Truly a ~GOOFY~ Person.
I posted this in Rumors but I figured being that it involves Le Cellier , I figured this would be the spot...

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere , but I read that Le Cellier is closing in July of this year to make way for OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE ???:confused3 Has anyone heard of this?????

My DW said she saw it on DisneyDoctor???? I've never heard of it....Sorry if I misinformed..?

Actually it's an American "Australian Themed" Restaurant that started in Tampa Florida...LOL
Lived in Australia 3 years and never once saw an Outback steakhouse there....LOL

Don't know where it started, but yes I know there is at least 1 Outback steakhouse in Australia, it wasn't far from my daughters college in Wollengong

Don't know where it started, but yes I know there is at least 1 Outback steakhouse in Australia, it wasn't far from my daughters college in Wollengong
It is a US franchise... they do have them in other countries but it is definatly not Australian. We never saw one while living there, lived in Perth for 3 years but traveled to Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide...not saying they didn't have any but don't think we would have tried it if we did see one ;) Too many other good places to eat :) We did eat at a place called Outback Jack's that was a steak place ...but it was not part of the American Outback franchise.

Actually it's an American "Australian Themed" Restaurant that started in Tampa Florida...LOL
Lived in Australia 3 years and never once saw an Outback steakhouse there....LOL

I know it's not Australian, but rather "Australian". It's marketed as the Australian Outback.

Just to throw in another wrinkle - there's (or was) an Outback Steakhouse in one of the downtown Disney hotels, but it's NOT part of the Outback chain. Just has the same name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter