Please tell me it won't be a madhouse!

Crazy Kanga- We are driving too! Maybe we will see you at a rest stop! I don't think the crowds will pick up until later in the month.

Luv 2 Travel - War Eagle!

Mrs. Mud- look for us

we are also leaving on saturday-but won't go to the park till sunday. I hope that the park won't be so busy also. but I will roll with the punches.lol

Another Alabamian checking in here! We'll be heading down on the 10th. I'm hoping that the crowds won't be too bad during our stay.

Oh, and Luv2travel and polkadotminnie - glad to see that your loyalties are straight.... WAR EAGLE! :cool:

Glad to see all these people going on vacation in the next few days!! I hope it's not too crowded. It is now 2 months until we get to go!! Christmas time with Mickey!!:)

We leave Sat. as well - guess it might be crowded. My last Oct. visit three years ago was far more crowded than expected - we did go later in the month during the Food and Wine Festival, though. We're going to try Blizzard Beach on Sat. - I'll be curious to see if local folks go there on the weekends. Have MK planned for Sunday - doing early entry, then maybe we'll move on if the crowds build too much.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great trip, crowded or not!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

How can you monitor crowd size? Is there a site or something...

A couple of ya'll have mentioned watching this.

Oh, and by the way

GO REBELS.....

jazyjewel, where did you get the cute pic with the dalmations? I'd love to have one of my dd's like that! And I can't concentrate at work either (shame on me!)

And...to everyone else...WAR EAGLE!!!

Laurie :)
(btw, I have a mixed marriage - DH would say ROLL TIDE :)

Sounds like a lot of us will be there together. I would like it to be moderately busy, but all of this talk about the Disney resorts being booked up has me worried. Hopefully there aren't too many people staying off site so it will all even out. See ya'll there and a big ROLL TIDE!!!!!(I'm an Alabama graduate.)
:D

Guess those of us from the Northeast will have to watch out for these "rolling tides"! At least those of you from the South are more laid back and polite, not like us "rude Northerners," as my sister-in-law from Texas once explained to me.

You know my past few Disney trips, I have not run into any rude people. Some of the people I have met have been from Texas, Louisiana, Canada, and Massachusetts. I have to say that I, being from the south, enjoy getting to know others from different places. I am never one to be shy to say hello to the people that are standing next to us at the parades or Illuminations. I think its great to have a big melting pot of people in Disney. It' so much fun!!:)

We are headed down on Saturday too!!:Pinkbounc
Can't believe I haven't started packing yet!!!:eek:
We don't expect it to get crowded till Wednesday. But will just deal with what ever comes our way!!!

Continental just called and changed our flight AGAIN!!!! geesh!!! wish they would just quit doing that! Now it makes me worry we might get bumped! Just can't let that happen, we plan to be at MGM for Fantasmic at 8pm!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Was down there today and crowds are very low. Saturdays will be busy as tis is the time of year locals go and Saturday is the day they go on. Locals that go on Sunday, leave early. MK can be like a ghoast town on Sunday eveinings this time of year. Check park times as they close early..

We leave Friday afternoon!!!!
We will be spending one day at Sea World and then we are off to the Poly for a week!!!

The weather forecast looks pretty good so far.

MNSSHP on Oct. 5th!! It's our first time.

Hope every one has a good trip!! And to all you Alabama folks--GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our part of the world and have a very special time. we are going into our dry time and should be OK.

Laurie31- I also have to suffer through that mixed marriage thing. I graduated from Auburn and DH from Alabama. It makes for a long Fall season!

We leave on Saturday! Let's hope for no crowds and georgeous weather!!!

Where did all these Alabama folks come from. I have been talking to a couple other Alabamians and they aren't ya'll. We will be there the week after you so don't use up all the good weather. Hope you have a good time. We leave out of huntsville on the 11th.
polkadotminnie didn't anyone tell you that mixed marriages never work. Your DH is the smart one. Have you seen the house divided flags at Bama Fever?

Hi Laurie31 and Crazy Kanga!
I'm also in AL and will start the drive at 6:30 AM on Saturday!!!
Staying in Movies and returning on the 11th. Will be starting Saturday off with 6:00 PS at H&V before seeing Fantasmic!
Sunday is AK until lunchtime, then swim and rest a little before heading to the MNSSHP around 4:30. Monday is TL with Epcot WS and IllumiNations that night. Tuesday is 9:05 CRT and MK until parade is over, then WL geyser and Trails End/movie.
Wednesday is BB and MGM in late afternoon for their parade. Then boat to Boardwalk to rent a surrey bike and soak up the atmosphere. Maybe eat at B&C. Thursday is Future World at opening (gotta get to TT early!) Maybe a swim before cleaning up for 5:15 Chef Mickey PS. First WISHES at 9:00. Friday is catch-up day and repeat-day. AK in p.m. for parade at 4. DTD somewhere in between all this. Either of you going to be nearby at any of these times? I'll have on my lime green DIS button that I made. Look for me! Melanie

Roooooooooollllllllll TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are a house-divided, but it's the renegade 9 yr. DD that's for Auburn! DH and I are both Bama fans.

Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter