• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please tell me it is not true

dmure

Mouseketeer
Please tell me it is not true. Is Beaches N Cream no longer open? They had the best hamburgers and the NO WAY JOSE was wonderful. I read that it has been replaced by a grab and go sandwich shop in the Birnbaums Disney World Book for 2006.

We were just at WDW and we saw B&C open. The grab and go place is inside the BC and was put in for quick bites to eat and will effect B&C in no way. As far as I know B&C is not closing. I will add that those great hamburgers are no more! They do not taste the same and after asking lots of questions we were told that Disney has been outsourcing alot and that they no longer supply their own food to alot of their restaurants. The meat at B&C is coming from a different place so it is not of the same quality.

the more people think B&C is closed, the easier it is for us to get a seat! ;)

Just had lunch there on 4/28; cheeseburger was great! They are open; waited about 20 min for a table.

Thank you all so much. I am very happy that it is open. We are going to the world in 6 days and it was on our list of places we wanted to eat. Ate their 2 years ago and it was one of our favorites. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter