Please tell me I'm not the only pathetic/desperate/sad/crazy person.

Just thought of another...

when I'm on the Metro, I try really hard to pretend I'm on the monorail. It's easier in the morning when I start out at an end of the line station and the driver welcomes us aboard.:sad2:

The past few weeks we've been out and about looking for new Disney themed T-Shirts and tanks to wear in the parks. The Disney Store didn't have a good selection (for women anyway), summer clothes aren't a plenty this time of year here as the stores get ready for back to school. But I managed to find a really nice Tink one and a Daisy Duck one.

Shopping for Disney stuff before a trip is this close keeps me a lil more grounded!

Where did you find those? I'm looking too! I found a few at walmart for our trip 2 years ago and got lots of compliments on them. I castmember told me it was lots of fun to see different shirts since they see the same ones over and over!

I have 53 days until I see the mouse and I'm going stir crazy.

I text my DH every morning with a different Disney character picture to give him the countdown.

I listen to Disney music on my commute and at the gym.

I look longingly at the calendar at work.

I watch YouTube videos of the parks, rides, and resorts.

I look at the ride times app several times daily to decide what I would go on at that moment.

I look at WDW.com to see what reservations are available for that day.

Aside from laundry, packing, and dropping the dogs off at my parents, I'm ready to go now: the lists are made, vacation is paid, reservations are made, touring plans and maps memorized, meals chosen for all the restaurants (for me, I let DH have some fun), flights are in order, Photopass is ordered.

YES! I'm as crazy as you are. 53 days and counting!!!! I am packed. Ressies are made, some parts are paid, some parts will be paid when we get there. DH wants to make a countdown calendar for the house- I think I'll work on that tonight!! :goodvibes All I have left to do is make a grocery list and check in at the 10-day mark for the hotel and 24 hour mark for the flight. That's it. I'm ready to go!! :goodvibes

52 days left as of today.
i booked 390 days out.
im so sick of waiting. i havent been to WDW since the 80's so im super excited.
so i feel your pain. good luck!
the day will come to go, eventually!

I'm the same way:goodvibes. But I have been forcing myself not to think about it so much, time seems to go so slow for me when I'm dreaming of the Mouse all the time!:love:

A friend, yes... a friend , just got back on Saturday from WDW. She is now planning her next trip. She's nuts. This is a friend, not me, but a friend. ;)

PS... don't tell my DH I am planning another trip.

call me crazy right with you. Our trip isn't until November 13th!!! i have been getting lists together, all the ressie's are completed. have been TRYING to hold off on shopping. but think that will start this weekend!!!
So cute my kids started a Disney bag for themselves yesterday.. of all their things they want to take... and making things, like autograph books.
going to the Christmas party for the first time.
I have been you tube watching everything i can!!!

You are not alone. Last night, I brought up January weather in Florida, whether or not we should do water park, and what to wear with my poor BF during dinner. He looked up from his pho and said, "We have 5 months to talk about this."

And in about three days, he's going to be sick of hearing, "OMG did you check your WDW lines app? Did you see how long the lines for ToT were today? Crazy!"

I should hide the duct tape so he can't tape my mouth shut . . .

Is that considered crazy??

LOL We have 123 days to go and I think about Disney every day! My boss and co-workers know how many days I have until Disney! :)

You are not alone! We have been counting down since the day we booked! We are down to just 52 days now!

We had a double digit dance dinner when we hit the 99 days mark. Of course it was all Disney recipes too!

Reservations were made at the 180 day mark and we were lucky enough to get everything we wanted.

Having a passion about Disney is not a bad thing...at least that's what we tell ourselves!

I have been known to randomly belt out the Welcome song or Main Street USA song and then do the main street walk with arms swinging! :cool1: It can happen at any moment, whether our trip is in 30 days or 2 days. My kids roll their eyes and my ds usually says, "I just can't wait to see the castle!" He is 16 and says he doesn't care how that sounds, he loves the castle, especially at night. (Imagine a big football player type saying how much the love the castle and how magical it is) In fact, he wants to get married in front of the castle one day. :thumbsup2

I listen to the music all the time, d.cot is great! Plus I have the CDs and 2 radio stations on my phone. I just love WDW! :lovestruc

I'm down to the big 50 today!!!:goodvibes

DH returns from CA on August 15th and will then submit leave. His leave being approved is the only thing that could stand in the way of the me the mouse at this point!

You are not alone! I think my parents are welcoming the disney mania on my part because its letting me freak out about something other than my jaw surgery in a few months. I'd rather plan a disney trip than that! :rotfl:

also as we speak i'm at work listening to the Aladdin soundtrack!

We are only 18 days away and I am not allowed to mention the word Disney to my mother anymore and DH has banned me for obsessively checking menus and the sites. (hes at work now) :rotfl:

We're in the 40's!

I'm supposed to go to a Mets vs. Nationals baseball game tonight, but all I want to do is stay home and do "Disney stuff." I was thinking of doing a test run of my packing list to see how everything fits and weighs in the suitcases.

Well then I guess I am all those things because I am the same way and to make it worse its a surprise trip for our DS 4, and I am going insane usually we would sit and watch the ride movies or all kinds of stuff now I cant!!! And to add another element ive been taken out of work until November saw all i do is read the boards! I feel like I am going to go insane!!!!

You are not alone! I'm hopefully going sometime next summer, but I don't even know if I can wait that long. I do as much as I can to get some disney in my daily life :)

I'm right along with you. I've been counting down for the last year. We have a chain that my kids and I made that we tear of one chain for every day. You should have seen how long that sucker was when we first put it up. It stretched across my living room. It is shrinking fast though. Only 20 days to go!!!:cool1::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter