Please tell me about Wolfgang Express Marketplace in DTD

Idreamofmickey

Mouseketeer
We are on QS plan in Feb and trying to decide on a few yummy places to try that are different from standard QS food. Is this on the DDP? If it is are any items excluded?

Hya no nothings excluded and the food is amazing - we went last year I had the Salmon which was very good and my brother had the turkey sandwich.

Its counter service but with waiters who deliver your food top up your drinks etc so a tip may be required.

For a qsdp credit it's very good value.

We have been there a few times! Great food, all the pizzas are wonderful as is the salmon and mac and cheese. Also, the creme brûlée is yummy!!

We ate there twice during our trip last month, I think my Mom would have eaten there daily if I would have "let" her. :rotfl: Great food and typically the line moves pretty fast and your food is served quickly.

Thanks for all the responses! Has anyone ever ordered the bacon wrapped meatloaf on the QS plan? Read somewhere else they may have excluded it

Thanks for all the responses! Has anyone ever ordered the bacon wrapped meatloaf on the QS plan? Read somewhere else they may have excluded it

Yes! It is delicious! The meatloaf sandwich is large enough to share. We also split the spinach salad and everyone gets their own dessert...Creme brûlée is always a must for us!

I had it a couple of weeks ago and it was FANTASTIC! If not the best one of the best counter service meals I have ever had!!! It WAS on the Disney Dining Plan as a Quick Service credit :) the Salmon is actually more expensive and its on the DDP too... (not quite as good though)

You also have to get the Creme Brûlée its fantastic as well!

DSCN1536_zps6fe2452e.jpg

DSCN1538_zps39a3f4d4.jpg

We went there twice on our trip. We loved it so much we had to go back before we left to go home. I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf at least once. Can't remember what I had the other time. And the crime brûlée is amazing.

Love this place. We ate there twice in Sept. I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf both times and it was amazing. DH had the spaghetti & meatballs and raved about his meal also. If this was closer to the parks we would have eaten here every night.

Love it! It is such a good value for the money and food very good. Excellent CS on the plan or if paying cash, still a good deal!

We have never ordered anything there that wasn't good (and there are 5 of us). I love WPE, I wish it wasn't all the way over in DTD :sad1:

Best CS we had by far. I had the margarita pizza while hubby had the bacon wrapped meatloaf. He really liked the meatloaf. My son had the spaghetti and the desserts were great. All covered on the dinning plan for quick service. I think it was the best use of a CS credit we used.

BCMom12 said:
Best CS we had by far. I had the margarita pizza while hubby had the bacon wrapped meatloaf. He really liked the meatloaf. My son had the spaghetti and the desserts were great. All covered on the dinning plan for quick service. I think it was the best use of a CS credit we used.

+2! We LOVE this place. Bacon wrapped meatloaf and the spagetti and meatballs are my fave dishes. Its consistently delicious each and ever time. If you're on the DP, its a great use of a credit!

Every meal we have had there has been great. Large portions and not one thing we have not liked.
Best value of the CS credits in my opinion.

I agree with all of the other posts, WGPX is fantastic. My wife and I consider it the best value for dining at WDW and eat there whenever possible. We have always wanted to try Earl of Sandwich but we are drawn to Puck's since we love it so much. Have never had a disappointing meal there.

Best counter service there is!! I have loved everything I have eaten here. You should definitely eat here!

Pizza is fantastic!! As is the key lime pie (though not sure if this is just at the West Side location) but the crème brule is yummy too!! Our favourite counter service.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We have eaten there loads of times, and never had a bad meal. At least once each trip I have to get the garlic rosemary chicken and mashed potatoes. Super Yum! Breakfast here before Typhoon Lagoon is nice too. :)

I had lunch there once. Had chicken fingers. They were ok. Did not enjoy the crème brûlée (once you tried Les Chefs...) at all...but who knows, maybe it was an off day.

We're going to try them for breakfast soon. I heard great reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter