Please tell me about Gastons Tavern.

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Hi, Just heard about the new Gastons Tavern at the new FL and thinking we may want to give it a try in a few weeks.
Is it a CS or TS restaurant? Is it near/part of BOG?
Any info would be appreciated.

TIA,

Karen :)

My DD and I really liked it. Its a CS restaurant. We shared a giant (like GIANT) cinaamon bun and a hummus and pretzel chips (1 snack each) for lunch. Its quiet, at least it was that day. There is a nice room with a fireplace and smallish tables to sit in. When we were there, Gaston was meeting out front (pretty small line). My DD didn't want to meet him, she said he is a mean bad guy. I was disappointed, he was doing a great job of being Gaston (admiring himself, posing, etc.). For us, it was a nice break from the hustle and bustle of MK. My DD took one look at the line for BoG and said no thanks, so we went to Gaston's. I am thinking they must have been close together, but I honestly forget.

Gaston's Tavern is in the village, just down the lane from the Castle BOG restaurant. It is CS, serving pastries, beverages including LeFeu's Brew which is quite delicious!, and they also have a pork shank that I have not tried but heard is good.

The dining area is really small but its really neat. We had a cinnamon roll one night. Gaston's chair was in there by the fire place. I thought that was neat!

We were able to use a QS meal credit for a pork shank and a drink. There isn't a side or dessert however, but we had so many QS left that DH really wanted to try one and it made sense to us to use the QS. If we didn't have so many, we probably would have just paid for it OOP.

We did get 4 Lefou's brews as snacks over the course of the week we were there. My new treat, move over dole whip. :)

Small place with limited menu. It's best known for pork shanks, cinnamon rolls and LeFou's Brew (sweetened frozen apple juice). It is near Be Our Guest but not part of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter