• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please tell me about crowd level at parks

karmomof3

Earning My Ears
I was checking crowd calendar on another website. The time I really want to go to Disney the crowd level is a 8 on all days. If I go a week later the crowd level will be a 8 on 4 days and a 7 on two days and a 6 the day before we leave. Does it really make a big difference with crowd levels at 6, 7, or 8? Please help me out with my decision and thank you.

karmomof3 said:
I was checking crowd calendar on another website. The time I really want to go to Disney the crowd level is a 8 on all days. If I go a week later the crowd level will be a 8 on 4 days and a 7 on two days and a 6 the day before we leave. Does it really make a big difference with crowd levels at 6, 7, or 8? Please help me out with my decision and thank you.

Not a big difference. What is more important is understanding what days to do which parks and even more, having a good strategy. Things like going at park open (or before) or prioritizing FastPasses well can have a much larger impact on your wait times than predicted crowd levels.

Not a big difference. What is more important is understanding what days to do which parks and even more, having a good strategy. Things like going at park open (or before) or prioritizing FastPasses well can have a much larger impact on your wait times than predicted crowd levels.

Thank you so much. I am now going to book the plane tickets and seal the deal for Aug 6-14 at the Poly.

Here now at epcot. For a Saturday night its not crowded. Going to MK after Illuminations, hoping not too crowded there as well!

Rivergirl2005 said:
What do the wait times for lines look like for a level 7 compared to a level 8?

A little less. ;)

Seriously, that's about as helpful as those numbers are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter