• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please tell me about club level at RPH

ellie'smom

Mouseketeer
Thinking about going back to RPR this Aug. and this time booking club level.
How is the view?
How is the food?
Do you think it is worth it for two adults and one 9 year old child?
Price upcharge with annual pass, is it that much more?
Would apperciate any and all feedback, good and bad.

Thanks in advance.

Thinking about going back to RPR this Aug. and this time booking club level.
How is the view?
How is the food?
Do you think it is worth it for two adults and one 9 year old child?
Price upcharge with annual pass, is it that much more?
Would apperciate any and all feedback, good and bad.

Thanks in advance.

i was at the club lounge last year at rph.

only one side of the room has views.

not the portion of the parks though.

food is good.
i think if you pull up some of the threads that talk about it and have pics, you will be satisfied with it.

the food is rotated about every 4 days so you don't get a lot of repeats.

the breakfast spread and dinner/5:00 is quite good.

but the dinner/hot spread isn't a substitute for a dinner.

sodas, water, coffee is offered the entire time club lounge is open.

when you ask is it worth it money wise, that's hard to say.
you won't be able to do the lounge for breakfast and do the early entry for parry hotter.
time conflicts...

if you are breakfast type people and need that before you do the parks, you won't be eating $75 or more in that situation.

if your stay is short at the hotel, i don't know if you will eat that much or drink that much to come out ahead money wise.

some families don't have long stays and prefer to spend as much time in the parks or at the pools or in city walk throughout their stay.

you have the breakfast hour that is over at 10:00.
you have snacks out during the day along with soda, water, coffee, etc.

evening period of 5-7

beer/wine period

sweet hour around 8-9

my times might be off.

if you are the type of family that prefers to spend more time at the hotel, then you would enjoy the club lounge.

the more time you spend in it, you would feel it was probably worth it.

i have only done club level at hrh and rph.
never at pbh.
for me, i prefer the club lounge at rph much better than the one at hrh.

rph has a very large lounge. plenty of tables, couches, chairs.
you don't get a crowded feeling in there.
at hrh, the size is smaller and not enough sitting arrangements in the lounge.

for me, the coffee is what draws me to club..........:laughing:
being a platinum member i already get the turn down service, the daily newspaper, the $100 food/beverage credit at the hotels, water bottles each night, the robes. (if there is more, it's not coming to my mind right now)

all guests at the hotel has access to the concierge in the lobby.
you can have help with your travel arrangements, docs copied, etc.

i always tell others, if you can afford and want it, then do it.

I was told that all of the rooms were kind bed only for club level at RPH. Just thought I'd mention that because you are bringing your 9 year old. We were considering it for our trip but that wouldn't work for us.

I was told that all of the rooms were kind bed only for club level at RPH. Just thought I'd mention that because you are bringing your 9 year old. We were considering it for our trip but that wouldn't work for us.

Club level at rph has 2 queen beds rooms on that floor.
if you look at the booking site, they are available.

there are only 40 rooms on club level.

Huh.....I called Saturday and the woman making my reservations told me all of the club level rooms at RPH were king bed only. I said, "All of them?" and she said yes. Maybe she meant that was all that was available because when I went to the website none pop up for my stay (king or otherwise).

Sorry to give misinformation!

Huh.....I called Saturday and the woman making my reservations told me all of the club level rooms at RPH were king bed only. I said, "All of them?" and she said yes. Maybe she meant that was all that was available because when I went to the website none pop up for my stay (king or otherwise).

Sorry to give misinformation!

we all give our personal info on what we are told, so don't be sorry for that.

i assume it was the dates you wanted that the 2Q's were sold out.

We stayed club level at RPH last June and were impressed with the level of service provided by the excellent team in the lounge and at the registration area. View from our King suite was of Hogwarts and Hulk-awesome. The food in the lounge was always good, and several of the evening offerings were excellent, possibly aided by the generous servings of red wine. We were able to grab a quick breakfast and still enter the parks before general admission. I would recommend club level as a way to make a good vacation more special.

Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter