Please support me!

Hello, can anyone please support me in my school project on Disney? I would REALLY appreciate it! My survey this time is on Disney Attractions.

Thank you SO much!!

Here's the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NV8MH79

Just a tip, I have used Survey Monkey before. I'm not exactly sure what setting to use but on all your checkbox questions you can select more than one answer. I don't think that's what you intended for every question.

Also question 8 should just be yes no. The more opened ended the questions the worse the data. You would have to read and count all the responses and categorize them. So all the yep, yea, etc would have to be hand counted as yes and how would you handle all the grey area responses of maybe, probably, etc.

Just curious -- Could you tell us more about your school project. Is it for a Marketing class, statistics class??

Done. I hope the intent was to allow multiple answers, because I think it was appropriate given the questions.

Just a tip, I have used Survey Monkey before. I'm not exactly sure what setting to use but on all your checkbox questions you can select more than one answer. I don't think that's what you intended for every question.

Also question 8 should just be yes no. The more opened ended the questions the worse the data. You would have to read and count all the responses and categorize them. So all the yep, yea, etc would have to be hand counted as yes and how would you handle all the grey area responses of maybe, probably, etc.

Question 8 says: WHY would you ride it again. That is not a yes or no question.

Question 8 says: WHY would you ride it again. That is not a yes or no question.

Oops somehow mixed 7 and 8 together. :)

I just hope that the survey was written properly for the data the OP wants. :thumbsup2 If designed wrong, the OP may get bad data. Like what's the difference between thrilling and exciting?

Also if its your favorite ride why do you need question 7? I'm just trying to add some construction criticism. I've designed databases and its a pain having to go back and fix something after a system goes live. What makes this worse is that its hard enough to get people to do surveys and I didn't want the work people spent answering them to go to waste and the OP not to get the data they are looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter