• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please suggest best TS meal for birthday dinner!

princessreilly

DIS Veteran
We are going to our favorite place to celebrate our 10th anniversary, but are going the week of dds 8th birthday. (She's out of school that week). What do you think would be the best place for birthday dinner? We have a couple of ideas, but I would like to know from your experiences. Thanks!princess:

We were at Cinderella's Gala feast on December 11th and it was wonderful. We had kids 5, 6 & 9 and they LOVED it. Interaction was great. We were in the room with the buffet and all three girls got to dance with Princess Charming. The kids also loved seeing Cinderella, Anatasia, Drizella and Lady Tremaine. I would highly recommend for the character interaction. Food was ok, but nothing great. The girls loved the make your own sundae station.

We were at Arkershus December 10th for breakfast. In total there were 5 princesses. Picture included in package was with Belle. During breakfast we saw Snow White, Aurora, Ariel & Cinderella. Great character interaction and surprising good food. They have a walk up buffet for cold items & bakery items and bring hot family style plate with eggs, sausage, bacon & cheesy potatoes to the table. We'll be adding this restaurant to our list of meals for our next trip.

Happy planning!!

We love Teppan Edo - the food is fresh and tasty. The meal is cooked in front of you so it's almost like dinner with a show.

We also really like Coral Reef and Ohana's.

If I was celebrating my 8th Birthday, I wouldn't want LC. I would want some place less somber and more interactive. Ohana or Chef Mickeys would be my picks.

My son chose Tepppan Edo for his birthday dinner. 8 year girl, though, may want princesses. If you book the castle, you will get a quick photo session with Cinderella.

Recommendations per my DD6 and DS10:
Crystal Palace, 'Ohana, Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table

I took my oldest DD for her 7th birthday and she chose CP. I took DS for his 7th birthday and he chose Chef Mickey's (niether of us were impressed by the food here). I am taking youngest DD for her 7th birthday in January and she has chosen California Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter