"Please Stand Clear of the Doors"

Lil ole moi

Disney Dreamer
My favorite saying to hear....I think I have the hots for the Monorail man... :love: does anyone have this sound bite????

"Please Stand clear of the doors...Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas" ... sigh...

I found it, but I don't have enough posts on this board to post a URL, so I'll PM it to you..

edit: nevermind, can't do that either...bummer

You do know that that same voice is on the tram at OIA right?

By the end of her first trip to WDW, my niece (5 at the time) had both the English and Spanish versions memorized and said them with him each time. Then when we went back to the airport, and THE VOICE came on again, she yelled-"That's the monorail man!"

How funny :rotfl: ! When I'm on my vacation I hear that so much I think I'll be hearing it in my dreams forever. But actually it hasn't even been 1 year and all I can recall is "por favor"!

Julie :sunny:

LennyAaronRoxx said:
I found it, but I don't have enough posts on this board to post a URL, so I'll PM it to you.

Thanks LennyAaronRoxx...looking forward to hearing his voice again! :cloud9:

And, no, Fitswimmer, I had no idea that I will be able to hear him in the airport too! Oh happy day!

Thanks!

That is BY FAR my favorite line of any WDW "attraction!" - That's why it's in my sig! lol

Here's a link to a site in case you just NEED to hear it:

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/sounds.html

If only I could figure out how to get it as my ring tone now...

I actually have the fridge magnet monorail. It has a little button you can push and it has three sayings total, the english and spanish version standing clear of the doors and another, can't remember that one.

It's the last thing I hear when I shut down Windows and my computer turns off.

IndyJammer said:
That is BY FAR my favorite line of any WDW "attraction!" - That's why it's in my sig! lol

Here's a link to a site in case you just NEED to hear it:

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/sounds.html

If only I could figure out how to get it as my ring tone now...

OMG IndyJammer!!!!! Thank you so much! Even more than that, there was also a clip from SpectroMagic!!!!! I'm sitting here listen to it and my heart is just about to burst. That song just does it for me! I sound like such a dork, don't I? I'm a Disney dork...that's all! Honest!

I was also looking through all the sound bites and really, really, really (have I said really enough?) hoping that there was a sound clip of the "Hey-la" song (what I lovingly refer to it) that played during the all too short lived parade around the world showcase at Epcot...Tapestry of Nations I think it was called.

Any idea where that might be found???

Thank you so much for passing on these sound bites to me!!! Love 'em!

bigmerle1966 said:
I actually have the fridge magnet monorail. It has a little button you can push and it has three sayings total, the english and spanish version standing clear of the doors and another, can't remember that one.

BigMerle...2 questions...where and how long ago? Must have it!

croach said:
I got a T-Shirt with that on the back from a cool site.

I'd love a t-shirt like that!!! Do you remember the site?

We have the monorail toy. Sometimes it gets stuck on. Somehow that is never as annoying as one of the other sound toys being stuck!!

Lil ole moi said:
My favorite saying to hear....I think I have the hots for the Monorail man... :love:

Wow. :teeth:

On that note, I suppose it's OK to confess my fetish for "Little Leota", the hot little ghost at the end of Haunted Mansion who always says she's "dying to have me".

pirate:

Lil ole moi said:
I was also looking through all the sound bites and really, really, really (have I said really enough?) hoping that there was a sound clip of the "Hey-la" song (what I lovingly refer to it) that played during the all too short lived parade around the world showcase at Epcot...Tapestry of Nations I think it was called.

Any idea where that might be found???

Thank you so much for passing on these sound bites to me!!! Love 'em!

Check out this site...on page 8:
http://wdw.disneydreams.net:8080/soundvideo.aspx

:goodvibes

That's our favorite Disney phrase....my 2 DD's (even as old as they are) go nuts when they hear that!!!

Oh, and I sooooo have got to have that magnet!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to whom ever started this thread!!! i just listened to all the disney music!!!!

I just love it all! love the monarail!!!!! i wish i had that magnet!!:(

i also wish i knew how to make that monarail speech the last thing i hear on my computer when i shut it off, but i'm not that computer savy!!!!

party of 3 said:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to whom ever started this thread!!! i just listened to all the disney music!!!!

I just love it all! love the monarail!!!!! i wish i had that magnet!!:(

i also wish i knew how to make that monarail speech the last thing i hear on my computer when i shut it off, but i'm not that computer savy!!!!
control panel - sounds, speech and audio devices - sounds and audio devices - sounds tab - scroll down to "exit windows" then hit browse, go to wherever you put the sound file and then just double click it.

My sister got it for me a while ago. I am very protective of it, the nieces and godsons are only allowed to push the button on it three times and then not again for months. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter