Please! Someone else tear up at Samantha Brown's "Magical Day"?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
When Samantha Brown gets to the end of her show on the Y&B, and says "I will-I will have a magical day!", well, that's it for me! I get all misty-eyed every time, and I must have seen that show about 15 times now (I watch it AND tape it so I can see it again). DH can't believe anyone else would be that sentimental-"It's only a show!" So please, someone support me-someone else must get misty or choked up. PLEASE??!!

No, but I do crack up when she makes "man-noises" while eating steak and cow noises when eating dessert.

Yes I get tiery eyed. I know some people think it is very silly. I just have so many wonderful memories at Disney with my family. I think it is the whole combination of a well run resort with lots of extra magical touches and times spent with family that makes it so special to me. Don't feel silly. You are not the only one who cries at the comment.

I thought I was the only one that got misty eyed! I love those shows so much! I believe there is definately magic at WDW.

You are not alone! Not only do I cry when watching WDW shows, parades, and, yes, even commercials, I cry sometimes when I arrive in WDW and always before I leave (even though I know I'll be back). I'd probably be a field day for a psychologist - at least my fiance says so. Did I mention I cry every time Bambi's mother gets shot (even in the animation tour) and during One Man's Dream?::MickeyMo

You think that's bad - when we were there last, we saw the older man in the lobby with all the pins that Samantha talks to at the Beach Club.

I was like - Oh, it's the guy from the Great Hotels show. DH has no clue what I'm talking about.

We go over to say hi and tell him I saw him on TV. He was the sweetest person - really humble . I still smile when I think of him and how he was so "Disney."

When we were last at WL and ate at Whispering Canyon, we had the same waiter on the show! He was the Sheriff...I think his name was Jethro!(or something like it)

I get the same feeling whenever I watch the Yacht & Beach Club episode, especially since we'll be going there in just over a week. I have it on tape (along with others) and just have to watch it from time to time.

:boat:

~DawnMaree

I had taped the show when she did the tour at AKL and I have played it over and over again! I just love it when she gets all flustered over the Mickey soap in the bathroom. Thats me!!! I think shes a riot and would love her job!

Oh, you mean "tear up" (as in "start to cry") not "tear up" (as in "to rip on" or "to ridicule")... :confused:

I was going to say, Sam is a little cornball but it's not THAT bad! :lol: Besides, she's so darned CUTE when she's like that. :)

I Tivo'd all the Disney episodes back in May and still have not deleted them! I watch them all the time. Samantha Brown rocks!

No, but I do crack up when she makes "man-noises" while eating steak and cow noises when eating dessert.

:jumping1: :jumping1:

Good to know that DH and I are not alone! We cracked up laughing at that. The other night we ordered steak and I had to quote that part.

~Amanda

Two of my favorite things... WDW and Samantha! I would love to be there when she was! She is just so cute! We love watching her show. She always makes us laugh~

I love Samantha's shows! I like how she gets in the bathtubs to check them out!!!!!!!!!!!!

...because I'm SICK TO DEATH of Travel channel's repeats!!!!
C'mon,there's so many places that Ms. Brown could review at Disney! How many times will they show the SAME RESORT??????

airhead

First of all, I LOVE SAMANTHA BROWN!! She is so funny, goofy, and quirky--she and I would get along just fine. I always tell DH, "I'd like HER to be my best friend!"

I don't tear up at those shows (don't tear up very easily), but I do get excited about going to WDW in the future.

BTW, Travel Channel really does need to vary the Great Hotels episodes. Many of the same episodes air 2 times a week. Although I love the series, it does get a bit old seeing the same shows over and over and over. . . :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter