Please Show Me Your WDW Vacation Videos!

YEA!!! Great videos everyone! I'm always poking around YouTube to get a little fix...

Here are our Disney videos:
The Kids' First WDW Trip (Part 1) You can see the other parts (four total) from this video's page or our channel.

Our First WDW Christmas (Part 1) You can see the other parts (four total) from this video's page or our channel.

Our First WDW Halloween (Part 1) You can see the other parts (12 total) from this video's page or our channel.

Surprise, We're Going to Disney World!

Magic Kingdom Flag Retreat Ceremony feat. my Grampa and Niece

Characters from Our First Halloween Trip (Part 1) Again, catch the other two parts from this page or on our channel.

Obviously I took A LOT more video on our most recent family vacation. :laughing: We have a few other Disney videos on our channel, so feel free to browse.

Not sure if anyone is interested but I do have some DisneyLAND vid clips. Check it out at the link.

My family took a trip to California in 1998, almost 12 years ago. I was 10 years old. I recently figured out how to get OLD video files to the computer so I made a video montage of the trip. The image quality is not super great b/c our video camera at the time wasn't that great. Plus there was no HD back then.

The whole video consists of San Diego Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Universal, Knotts and of course Disneyland. The Disneyland portion starts about 6:00 in if you want to skip all the other stuff.

I look way dorky in these vids but thats okay. I'm at the point where I can look back on it and laugh instead of cringe in embarassment. Possibly b/c I still am kind of a dork? Haha!

**THE LINK**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5atoviAp-4

DH's family decided that we were all going to meet in Orlando for a family vacation. Me being the Disney freak, I knew I wanted to turn it into a WDW family vaca ;)

So here's the story - 14 of us, including twin toddlers took on Disney! DH and BIL are both in the military, so we had just enough tickets for all 12 of us. Of course as we were nearing the end of our trip, I remembered I wanted to make a Disney Family vacation video montage. I didn't have a lot of video to work with, but this is what I created from the little that I had.

DH's family decided that we were all going to meet in Orlando for a family vacation. Me being the Disney freak, I knew I wanted to turn it into a WDW family vaca ;)

So here's the story - 14 of us, including twin toddlers took on Disney! DH and BIL are both in the military, so we had just enough tickets for all 12 of us. Of course as we were nearing the end of our trip, I remembered I wanted to make a Disney Family vacation video montage. I didn't have a lot of video to work with, but this is what I created from the little that I had.

Fun video!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter