Please show me your 2007 christmas pics/video

KYCruiseCrazy

<font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>
PLEASE. i'm planning on going during christmas. im trying to see what WDW looks like during the days before and just after christmas day. any pics and or video will help. i want to see the crowd levels during busy times. we have been to WDW during the summer. is it moore crowded during christmas? thanks :scared:

All of you kind camera geeks will you please share your photos and videos. Please provide links, too.

Ok, I don't know how to post pictures, & DH isn't home to do it for me, but I will tell you that I feel qualified to answer your question...seeing as we spent
July 26-Aug 4, 2007 in WDW & also Dec. 20-26...

Christmas week is much more crowded than the summer...much more.

You can see our photopass pics here if you want:
http://www.sloaneclassroom.com/personal/ChristmasTriptoDisney/index.html

We were there December 19 - 30 this year. I've also been in July. Honestly, I noticed it being more crowded, but not that much more crowded.

I highly recommend you subscribe to TourGuideMike and use his suggested park days and park plans. We heard people complaining on the bus rides back and the Pop food court left and right about the crowds and lines, but we never waited in line for more than 15 (maybe 20) minutes for the most popular rides, most were like 10 minutes!

But we followed TGM and went to his "green light" parks and I printed his recommendations for which rides to go to in what order so we seemed to avoid the crowds.

All picture threads are kept here on the Theme Parks community board. I've moved this one there. :)

Thanks!

Knox

PB253161.jpg

PB263235.jpg

KyCruiseCrazy....
You need DemonLlama...He(?) posts such beautiful holiday photos. There was a thread called "It's that Time Again: Disney Holiday Photo Thread" that has just what you are looking for. Search for that thread or just type in DemonLlama and you will definitely find more photos than you will be able to see in a day ! Enjoy !

Here..I think I figured it out...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1572716

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter