Please share your favorite epcot dinners

ammag

DIS Veteran
Planning a two week trip and we will be going to Epcot on some of our off days (rest, homework, resort) for dinner. Let's say three meals...where would you go? We like every type of food, cost doesn't matter although that might change lol. CS or TS.

We have only snacked and done some food and wine, never a sit down. We also live in NYC so the novelty of most of these foods isn't the draw, it's the atmosphere and the fun

My favorite table service in all of Disney (with maybe the exception of Whispering Canyon) is Tokyo Dining. The food is great, and they've got a wide variety of options. The restaurant is peaceful and quiet and the service is great. I also really enjoy Restaurant Marrakesh, and really hope to try Via Napoli next trip.

For counter service I love Katsura Grill and Tangerine Cafe. Both have fun, interesting options. When we eat at Katsura Grill, my mom and I like to eat our meal out in the garden area; peaceful and relaxing since no one really notices it's there.

Holy cow....Someone else that listed Tokyo dining....

We went there on a whim one night and waited for like 35 minutes. Boy was it worth the wait. Exceptional food, service and all. Great atmosphere. Too.

2) Le cellier for us always is a winner too. Great food, awesome vibe,over all Great experience.
3) We also really like last hacienda de San angel. The indoor one near the ride....love the setting and mood here. .. food is above avg here but the atmosphere is what it's all about.
4) a close 4th is Coral reef, near the living seas.

We love rose and crown and would never eat at Biergarten again. Awful experience.

At Epcot ? I'd say the 3 we do most every single trip are:

1. Teppan Edo
2. Via Napoli
3. Biergarten (late lunch, usually on arrival day)

Other favorites: Rose & Crown Dining Room, Restaurant Marrakesh, Le Celier.

Chefs de France and Tutto Italia. If money is no object (and it is overpriced) Le Cellier.

We live in NYC too and love good pizza - Via Napoli is good pizza - even for a NYer. :)

We also love:
1. Akershus in Norway - we love the princesses.
2. Biergarten in Germany - love the entertainment.
3. UK - love the fish and chips
4. Coral Reef - great atmosphere - with the aquarium.

Enjoy!

My top dinners at Disney have been:

1. Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert
2. Chefs de France
3. Le Cellier
4. Via Napoli

Our choices would be:
Via Napoli
Chef's de France (lunch only, pass on this for dinner)
Monsieur Paul

Planning a two week trip and we will be going to Epcot on some of our off days (rest, homework, resort) for dinner. Let's say three meals...where would you go? We like every type of food, cost doesn't matter although that might change lol. CS or TS.

We have only snacked and done some food and wine, never a sit down. We also live in NYC so the novelty of most of these foods isn't the draw, it's the atmosphere and the fun

1. Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco) This is hands down one of our favorite places. The food is delicious, the service is always good, and the atmosphere is great. They have a belly dancer (she's beautiful but not too sexy! kid appropriate) and a two Moroccan musicians.

2. Les Chefs de France for casual or Monsieur Paul for fancy

3. Le Cellier

I've read many bad reviews of the food at coral reef, though the aquariums would be a big hit with the kids. What do you think of just going for dessert? Does Mickey still scuba dive?

I hadn't thght of via Napoli since we have pizza often here, but it might be a nice break!

I have to put my vote in for La Hacienda de San Angel. Especially sitting by the water as the boats drift by...They will be staring at you and you at them. This experience is just pure Disney magic at its best.

My top three are:

Tokyo Dining - Great selection, and I definitely prefer of Teppan Edo
Rose and Crown- Haven't eaten inside yet, but love the patio in the Florida winters. Food is delicious.
Coral Reef - Delicious and definitely an awesome atmosphere. Can get loud, and tables are close together.

Epcot:

1) Chefs de France
2) Coral Reef

Both Chef's and Coral won our party over with our servers! We had a wonderful older gentlemen @Chefs who doted on our nephews and didn't mind some pronunciation fumbles. I can't say the same for some of the younger staff I've encountered in the French pavillion! :confused3 Coral again was an older gentlemen from Turkey who gave great menu suggestions, and hinted that we could get cappuccinos with dessert for our beverage on the meal plan since the adults all selected something alcoholic with dinner. Smart!

3) La Hacienda de San Angel: The atmosphere is just so fun

4)Biergarten: make sure you get an earlier ADR for here, so you don't miss out on the show. Food is really hearty so it's hard to eat big portions IMHO. Without the show, it's just not the same.

Quick:

2) Tangerine Cafe in Morocco. Huge platters, excellent flavor. We now cook this way at home when we need a Disney fix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter