• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please share experiences with Small World Vacations

noopy

Mouseketeer
I'd like to hear opinions from those who have used Small World. Did you book room only or package? Were the agents helpful in getting discounts? Any agent recommendations?
Thanks for the help!:wave:

:teacher: princess: :cat: :cat:

No info on Small World, but we used a wonderful agency this time... Dream Come True .

Joe at DCT was wonderful and has already found us a discount since we booked. He did this without me asking. Because of the discount, we were able to upgrade from a value to a moderate.

Dreams Unlimited is also good, but they are getting larger and getting quotes back from them took longer than normal.

We used SWV thinking a travel agent would be more beneficial as it was our first trip to WDW. Quite honestly, they weren't. They were quick to respond with quotes, but I pretty much knew what codes & packages were out there beforehand so I was specific in my request. They were able to find us a room at the resort of our choice during the timeframe we wanted and had some difficulties in acquiring those. Which I'm thankful I did have someone to talk to WDTC for me, otherwise I would've spent hours on the phone sorting it all out! There were no problems with our room reservations on their part.. we requested POR AB close to main bldg, when we registerd they had us in a Mansion FAR from main bldg. It was clearly stated on our reservation that we had an elderly traveler. Again, not the fault of SWV. :)
However, we did have to book our own PS's and arrange our own transportation -- flights and towncar. They did provide links to various sites to help with planning and recommended UG guidebook which I bought immediately. Like I said, being first time visitors, I would have liked more hands-on assistance. I know I could've asked anytime I had a question but my theory is if I don't know what questions to ask how can I. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter