Please say hi to a new Dis Member

Welcome to the DIS Boards, Zsert!!!

Hope you have a great time over here!! And glad your mom finally agreed!! :thumbsup2

Welcome to the The DIS zsert/Mogar! I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Welcome to the dis boards! You will have a lot of fun here. :sunny:

Welcome to the dis Mogar,

Hey wans't that the name of Billy's dad when they did the rock concert and his dad changed identities in the cartoon Billy and Mandy? Someone please tell me how or why I know this?

tigressjewel said:
Hey all! My son is now officially on the Dis Boards and set up to post. He's using the Dis username of Mogar, and many of you know him in vmk as zsert. So let me be the first to say...

Welcome to the Dis Boards!

Welcome Mogar!! Are you an Alpha Male in training? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Welcome to the DIS boards. Enjoy the laughter tears fears and most of all the helping family when they remember to behave themselves LOL. :thumbsup2

DaffyPluto said:

Hey wans't that the name of Billy's dad when they did the rock concert and his dad changed identities in the cartoon Billy and Mandy? Someone please tell me how or why I know this?
Ok.. now you are scaring me!!

DaffyPluto said:

Yes!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am suprised that someone would actually reamember that! :happytv: That's pretty awesome that you noticed it!

Hey zsert! Glad you could join the DIS! Sorry I'm a bit late but...

WELCOME!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Welcome Mogar!!!

:welcome:

:thumbsup2 Can always use another AMT (Alpha Male in Training) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Welcome to the Dis Boards !

zsert/Mogar

Hope to see you on the VMK !

:ccat: :ccat: :ccat: :donald: :ccat: :ccat: :ccat:

Welcome to Dis Mogar!
:welcome: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :welcome: :disrocks:
:cheer2: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2:
everyone's friendly :thumbsup2 , creative :artist: , and funny :lmao: . :disrocks:

~hannah

P.S.:your signature rocks!

Decoy said:
Welcome Mogar!!!

:welcome:

:thumbsup2 Can always use another AMT (Alpha Male in Training) :woohoo: :woohoo:
:teeth: Tigressjewel told me that I could start training when Propman finishes his training! :woohoo: :woohoo:

P.S. Thanks, RaggedyAnnprincess, Jewel had to get me out here with style! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter