Please recommend villas to me...

kitton

Earning My Ears
Hi.... I wondered if anyone can recommend a specific villa for our next stay. We go next May for 16 nights. Previously we have stayed at Emerald Island in a condo but wanted something a little bigger this time around - probably 4 bedrooms and own pool. We are interested in Windsor Hills/Emerald Island or any community in that area as we found it so convenient for the parks and restaurants. I will search around the usual sites - holiday-rentals, vrbo etc but always think a personal recommendation counts for a lot.

Thanks for your time. :goodvibes

Unfortunately posters are not allowed to include a link to a specific villa in their replies to this thread.
We have stayed in a villa in all of our trips and have great success using sites such as
http://www.orlandovillas.com/

Whoops - apologies I didn't realise this - thank you for letting me know. :)

We have found the following website very helpful. Many owners are actually British and plenty of the villas are priced in £'s and means that the cost is not adversly affected by the poor exchange rate...

www.villarenters.com

We have booked a 5 bdroom house in Hampton Lakes (Davenport) for £400 per week in late September and pool heating at only £11 per day (probably half what is normally charged).
If you are an NHS employee, there is a discount too !

We have also stayed in Florida Pines, close to Davenport, on the 27. This is a great area and worth looking for.

Hi I would recommend, sunshinestateholidayhomes.com. Its a british owner and they have a luxury 4 bedroom villa in Poinciana, (just off 192).
The villa we stayed in had its own pool, 2 twin bedrooms and 2 doubles, 2 bathrooms plus the master bedroom had an en-suite. It had free wi-fi connection and a games room.
It is in a gated community which includes an ammenities centre that has lots of facilities inc a free cinema and gym! There is also a big pool and man made beach area at the ammenties centre.
Its a 10 minute drive from WDW.

Happy villa hunting xx

:cool2:

After some further research it would seem that posting links to villas that you have stayed at and would recommend (or not) to others on these boards is allowed.
What isn't allowed is for owners of villas to include a trade link in their signature or to openly advertise their own villa - or any other business for that matter.
Sorry for any confusion caused :goodvibes

What isn't allowed is for owners of villas to include a trade link in their signature or to openly advertise their own villa - or any other business for that matter.

Makes sense, the DIS wouldn't want these kind of posters to be cutting corners when there are those who pay to advertise on here.

Am pretty sure they'd be ok with the one I put up tho ;)

:goodvibes

You after some commission Luke? :rotfl2:

Every little helps... ;)

Lauren (disneyprincess85) has already stayed at the New York Palace and booked again on my recommendation, so they must owe me some too :lmao:

:goodvibes

We stayed at www.minniesmaingatemanor.com in Emerald Island on our last trip and, being the trip planner, I'm happy to say it's the one thing everyone was unanimously thrilled about :banana:

If you're looking for somewhere a bit special/different then I highly recommend it. It's tastefully themed and beautifully maintained.

Not sure if it's a bit big for you, but we only needed 4 of the bedrooms and got a great deal.

Good luck with the search.

Lauren (disneyprincess85) has already stayed at the New York Palace and booked again on my recommendation

Everyone should stay at the New York Palace! Has to be one of my top hotel experiences and we got such a ridiculously good deal...happy happy times!

We have only stayed in a villa once which we got through ebay a couple of months before we flew.

A few brit's seem to offer their villa's on there at reasonable prices and you can see the feedback.

We stayed at West haven in the championshipgate area in a 4 bed with pool. would happily return!

We are staying at nicholsorlandovilla.com

We stayed here 5 years ago and going back for a 2nd time (offered us a discount for returning), it's only costing us about £550 per week inc hot tub heating, it's got 4 beds, 3 baths and a pool and hot tub. It's a gated community with club house and pool.

Hope his helps

Can't wait, less than 4 weeks now :banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter