Please recommend travel insurance agency

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
I have never purchased travel insurance, can someone please recommend a good agency with good coverage for a low price? Thanks

We used Alianz for our cruise last year. For family of four was only around 150. It covered flights, 5 day cruise and 3 days at seaworld.

Try Square Mouth website, they search by various companies and you can compare policies side by side based on overall price

We already finished our trip but just was wondering why no one uses the Disney one?

I have never purchased travel insurance, can someone please recommend a good agency with good coverage for a low price? Thanks

I have used www.tripinsurancestore.com multiple times in the past and have had great service. If you are not sure what coverage you need, you can call them and they will talk you through the process.

We already finished our trip but just was wondering why no one uses the Disney one?

We don't use it if we have additional travel besides the cruise. Disney cruise insurance only covers the cruise itself. Outside insurance is usually cheaper and you can cover the entire trip (hotel, airfare, etc).

Yes, I heard that Disney insurance is more expensive. I just used Insuremytrip.com and it compares several coverage options and gives you prices. I have been reading other posts and many have used Allianz. They were one of the cheaper with good coverage.

I used insuremytrip.com and eventually went through Roam Right. They're pretty affordable, but if you add the "cancel for any reason" option it can get pricey.

Last time we used Travel Guard through Costco Travel, it was much less than Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter