*PLEASE READ - Trip Reports Index*

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Okay, I know I've said this before, but I'm going to attempt to get the index up to date. I'm so far behind with reading reports that I don't know where to start. A chronological list, with each poster's reports grouped together would make life much easier!

Could you please post to the 2005 Onwards sticky at the top of this forum, providing links to your trippies. Anyone who's already done so, needn't do so again - I'll start with the one's which are already there.

When posting, please indicate the month and year of your trip, to save me some work! Thanks. :thumbsup2

Could somebody please tell me how to make a link say the title of my TR?

As follows, but where I've used curly brackets {}, you need to use square ones [].

{url=url address for your link here}Your Trip Report Title Here{/url}

Does that make sense?

Thanks to everyone who's been busy adding links. Bear with me because it's taking some time to get everything up straight, but I will get there!

As follows, but where I've used curly brackets {}, you need to use square ones [].

{url=url address for your link here}Your Trip Report Title Here{/url}

Does that make sense?

Perfect, thanks Debs.

Will sort my TR later :)

I know how much work this is. Hopefully posters will help make the updates easy by posting up the information to make it simple :thumbsup2

Will try and add mine over the next week or so, have done two but still have the others to do!

Claire ;)

The list is now up to date as far as those who have posted to the thread are concerned. My next task is to find dates for those which aren't currently indicated, and to provide missing links (which I'm guessing could also necessitate creating indices :confused3).

As a long term project, I may also attempt to compiles indices for those who haven't provided their own. I believe Kaylee and Tim did this as a matter of course until some time in 2006. It might prove an impossible task, so I'm not promising anything!

Thanks for doing this, Debbie. Anything I can do from here to help?
Well, if you haven't got anything better to do (and, of course, I know you have ::yes::), you could check that the links work and that the dates posted are correct. Please don't feel obliged to do that, though. Perhaps those who have had links added in the last couple of days could check their own. :thumbsup2

I'll give it a try. I'm going to Muskogee tonight for a 3 day weekend, so won't be here, but think I can get some time on Sally's computer. Want me to start at the top of the list and check all links or is there a section you feel is solid and a point where I should start checking?

Actually, Susan, I think I'm probably doing this myself as a by-product of the other activity I've started. In any event, I wouldn't forgive myself if you spent half your weekend hunched over a computer doing this. Have fun in Muskogee. :goodvibes

Sorry, Debbie,
Thought I'd done my part to help with your job to update the Index, but only just remembered to check the little TR I did in 2006. It's listed, but w/o links. Matt's and Kevin's 2006 TRs need links, too. May I suggest grouping our three reports together since they have overlapping dates and all spring from the same trip and feature the same illustrious cast of characters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter