• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Please Read*** Random and Non-Random Threads

Oh yeah. I agree that you can post some randum things but don't use too much room or do it too oftem because then it just wastes other people room and time for things that are important.

im glad that everyone finally noticed that loophole!!! but it also says that its for teens to discuss all things disney!!!! ;)

i also saw that many people on the dis boards dislike the random threads and i like the random ones i think they are more interesting! :thumbsup2

TheDayHasCome93:fish:

tinkerbelle22 said:
Thanks Tara! I agree, there's really nothing wrong with random threads, after all we're teens, we're supposed to be random :) Thanks again for clearing things up!

I like that.... we are supposed to be random.... :teeth: tell that to my mom....

OneOriginalThing93 said:
i also saw that many people on the dis boards dislike the random threads and i like the random ones i think they are more interesting! :thumbsup2

TheDayHasCome93:fish:

I TOTALLY AGREE! :cool1:

we're still being disney, sort of. we have our siggies and our icons that (most of us) are disney

uhhhh.....................sorry for not introducing myself..........my name is Eva.
:dancer: :wave: :dancer:

popcorn:: i like popcorn!popcorn::

Awesome Im new, so i dont really know what this is. so Some one talk to me:cool1:

PPL... Its called the DISBoards (Disney). so lets keep it that way. Its not cool filling up space with absolutely nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter