• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PLEASE READ ME: (Wizard 101) Titles ~ OP UPDATE 10/2!

Well with Rowan DragonFlame being "Frozen", I am now using my second character:

Rowan StormCloud ~ School of Storm and Death.

Fly

Diva, now that we are all getting 'wiped' tomorrow, some may be changing their names. Do we want to start a new name thread or keep this one going?
Kim

Diva, now that we are all getting 'wiped' tomorrow, some may be changing their names. Do we want to start a new name thread or keep this one going?
Kim

Funny you should ask! I haven't updated since we first started hearing about the wipe because I didn't want to keep re-doing it. LOL!

I'll post my plans in the OP, but I'm planning on keeping this one and editing.:)

Okay have my updated wizard from the wipe so please replace my beta wizards. bevgray (VMK-Tinkerblue)

Savannah Griffincloud (Life with Death as secondary school).

I will play with Ethan and Seth again after the wipe unless the free portion of the game is ridiculously restricted.

I am still Gilroy Darkflame (JGoof - JGoof)

I am still Death school, but i have not chosen my second school.

Soooooo, I wanted to let you know that I'm planning to keep this list going, as opposed to starting a new one.
Your efforts in maintaining this list are certainly appreciated by all, Diva.

However, I'm curious: Why not start a new list for the post-wipe/post-beta wizards? That would seem easier - and less confusing - than trying to edit this one.

The Kenneths DragonHeart and LegendSmith have been retired, but I know there are several more wizards still to come.

I just don't know their names yet. :wizard:

I'm creating Destiny (balance/death) first... not sure the names/order of the others yet.

Added: I created my life/fire wizard again, although this time her name is Madison Blossom

Heya, Peeps! Fiona StarDust is no more...but Fiona Green has taken up the reins! She is a Balance student, but has not yet chosen a secondary school.
Looking forward to another meet in the pond! :woohoo:

Still Steven RavenSword, but changed from Storm/Death to Storm/Life.

Hi everyone Haley GhostCatcher is now Haley GhostRider and school of Life and have not decided on a secondary but am leaning towards fire lol see you all soon!

Destiny Goldencloud is staying the same. Ice school but this time with a storm secondary.

Tabitha Ravenheart has dropped the Ravenheart and has simply become Tabitha:wizard: (Im still feeling a little bit naked, but it will pass...)

I am sticking with Myth and may again choose storm.

I just created a secondary character: Angus Windbreaker.

Fallon Dream Weaver is a life student with storm for secondary.

Angus Windbreaker is also life, but I haven't decided which secondary school yet.

My new characters:

Abigail Griffinsong ~~ Storm/Death
(same name, different schools)

Shelby Goldenweaver ~~ Myth/Life

I was debbidoodle on VMK
debbi801 here :goodvibes

I will play with Ethan and Seth again after the wipe unless the free portion of the game is ridiculously restricted.

The free portion of the game appears that it will be ridiculously restricted. When I logged on, there was an Upgrade Now button under the chat button. I received a message that if this upgrade button was there to completely log out of the game and log back in. I did that on one wizard and not the other. The wizard that still had this button could not go beyond Olde Town.

Well, I got home and recreated Autumn DayBreaker (Life/Death) then logged of to go fix dinner.... when I came back I couldn't get back in 'cause it said my username or password was incorrect. :confused3 I *think* I'll be back. :rotfl:

edit: had two emails with new passwords.... very odd. But I'm back up and running! :yay:

I am still Morgan Mistcaster and Out is still Robert Icecaster. However, I am now Ice/Life and he is now Ice/Death. Managed to find a few of you today, hope for more in days to come.:thumbsup2

I also kept my name Kimberly Dreamweaver, but now I'm Myth/life.
So far the only one I've found is my sister lol!
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter