Please read, first trip to WDW.

daisy duck

Mouseketeer
It was just my daughter and i for her 16th birthday.We left the day before are flight from Charlotte Nc, We we're so exited.
Well morning came for are trip to WDW, we went to the airport witch we never flown before. It was a very easy process. after chek in I went up to a air line worker well my daughter was siting down (remind you we never flown before)I told the worker that is my daughter's birthday and if the pilot could sign her birthday card, he told me that i would have to ask the flight attendant. So it was time to get on the plain, the man at the front told me to go to the flight attendant and tell her we we're the one's that had the birthday girl, so i did that and the flight attendant took her card and told my daughter to go with her. She took her to the captain and the co pilot we're they fly the plain, the captain play'ed with her card a little and take'd to her. Iwas so exited for her I had the camera in my hand and did'nt even take a pitcher of her with them :guilty:. And they signed her card.
When we took off i was frighten'd but my daughter love'd it. When we we're about 15 min, away from landing the flight attendant announced that it is Angelica's 16th birthday and every body clap'ed and said happy bithday.

When we got to the hotel (ASMu) the line to check in was very long they said there is going to be 3000 people to check in today.
When it was are time we went though the proses and she asked what we requested we told her the rock inn and she said well...... you got it. We we're exited again, after we we're done we went to the room. The room was very clean and smelt very nice. We put are bag away and went straight to the contemporary resort to eat lunch. We loved there hamburgers, after we ate we went to Magic Kingdomwalked around and went on some ride's the lines we're about 15 min long (not bad) after that we just hoped around untel it was extra magical hours. When it was time for the extra hours we went on some rides but it was more bizzy at that time then at the regler time. We got to go on space mountian thunder mountian and splash mountian, and headed back to the room, by that time all are luggage was there.
if you still want to read it even get's better. on the next part.

The next few days there we're a lot of jumping around. When it came for my daughters birthday on the 16th I called the front desk and told them it is my daughter's birthday to day (my daughter was in the shouer) and asked him if they can leave some towel animals for her he said he will pass the message down but not gerinted to get any.
So we went on to eat breakfast at the Grand Floridian resort, wonderfull place to eat good food.
When they found out it was my daughters birthday they sang happy birthday to her and gave her a crown and a place mat signed, it was so much fun.
After we got down we went to the park's when it became dinner we ate at the Concorse steak house at the Contemporary resort after we ate they brought out a big cake with one candle on it and 2 light ice cube's. After that we went to down town disney to watch La Nuba show, we we're blown away by this performins I was so exited i was the first one to staned up and clap for all of them ,by the time it was over my hand's we're very sore from all the claping.
Well we went back to the room we found all the light's on and we saw somthing on the bed thugh the closed see thugh curtin we opened the door and are mouth's droped, there we're Micky balloons, sweet 16 teen balloons,every where,there was a Mickey Mouse stuff animal and poo bear and tiger each one had a bouquet of balloons on them, and towel animals all over the bed's even a clown one a bunny one and a bunch of ither one's I started to take a bunch of pitchers well about this time it was late and we we're going to go to bed.
The rest of are trip was just as good as the first day but with a lot of blister's but we still went on.
I hope you enjoyed the report.
I hope your trip will be as good as our's was have fun.
I can't wate for my other daughter's 16th birthday on Sept, 6th 2007.

Thanks for sharing your magical time with us!!! Turning 16 is such an important event in our lives. I am glad your daughter had an extra special day. :wizard:

Thank you so much for writing. I have tears in my eyes!

Let me caution you though, not to get dd #2's hopes up - such treatment doesn't happen every time although it might. I would hate for her to be disappointed! (You can get her a 'birthday button' at city hall in the magic kingdom, just for the asking)

Thank you so much for writing.

what a wonderful birthday celebration EVERYWHERE........balloons and towel pets are wonderful too......thanks so much for sharing this special day with us

Even tho it was your daughter's big 16, sounds like YOU had a great time too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter