Please rate Crush'n'Gusher on the thrill-o-meter

bleeps

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I'm a recovering ride wimp; after sitting out countless attractions that I thought were too intense for me, my DS talked me into trying more -- and I've now "conquered" Goofy's Barnstormer, SplashM, BTMRR, Test Track (I ride 'em and love 'em). I tried SpaceM but didn't love it -- the intense lateral motion of the vehicles was too much for me.

My question is whether or not I will be all right trying Crush 'n' Gusher on our next trip (our first visit to TL!). How would you compare the ride experience to BTMRR, and is it more or less intense to ride alone? There are 3 of us (me, DH, DS, 10) so somebody's always going to have to go solo....

Thanks for your input!

THe rideis not very intense at all. I actually found it to be one of the tamer slide sin the park. the exciting thing about it is instead of just going down a hill the water propells you uphills as well...sort of like a roller coaster would. I would definately say that you shoudl try it

Yeah when i first heard about this waterride i thought it was going to be so scary its not AT ALL, its fun though i recomend going on it

My daughter is a ride wimp....but she loved it and still talks about it a year and a half later as her "most favorite water ride EVER!" I bet you will like it, too. Being out in the open air makes it seems a lot less intense compared to an indoor and dark ride like Space Mountain.

Go for it!

Keep your behind up - don't let it drag! :thumbsup2 (..on the ride that is...)

Jill

I am not a ride wimp, but, C&G makes me very uncomfortable. I am rather claustrophobic and most of the ride (specially the tallest track) is in a tube.

If it wasn't over so quick I would probably freak out or something.

Strangely enough, I have no problem with Mission Space.

You should try it, bleeps. If you can do Splash Mountain, you can do Crush 'n Gusher. And yeah, it is over way too quickly.

They aren't kidding when they say keep your behind up! I think I had bruises!! Good news - they have rafts that hold 3 so you can all go together!

Does anyone know how deep the water is when you come out of C-n-G? DS is a pretty good swimmer, but not the greatest. I worry about the depths at the water parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter