Please pray for this young girl...

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM

DIS Veteran
Please pray for Taylor. She is a 12 year old girl in my town who is fighting her second battle with cancer. We have just learned that doctors do not think she will make it through the night. Please pray for her and the family. Thank you.

Update..Taylor made it through the night! She has so many praying for her, but could use so many more. Their Facebook page is Prayers for Taylor Patterson. You can learn about her journey there. Click like and join all of the prayer warriors that are praying for this sweet girl while she fights for her life. Thank you

Taylor lost her battle with cancer today, and heaven gained a new angel. Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray for her family and three siblings!

I was praying for a miracle...but maybe the miracle is that now there is no more pain and that she can go on in peace. It breaks my heart to hear of a young one passing too soon. God bless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter