• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PLEASE pray for Terrance...he is fighting for life

queenie82

Queen of the 5 Castles
A friend of mine's 18 year old son is currently in hospital fighting for life.
He and his girlfriend were hit by a car while crossing a street
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...by_car_in_queens_girl_killed_boy_injured.html
His girlfriend was killed but Terrance has been in hospital since fighting for life.:sad1::sad1:

My friend Dom is such a kind man and loving father whose family is everything to him. Dom also works for the FDNY.
If you could please keep his son in your thoughts and prayers.
Terrance's first 2 surgeries to repair his heart and deal with brain swelling were successful but more problems have been arising and I just really need everyone to please pray for him.
He will have 2 more surgeries today.

Terrance has 2 younger brothers who need him as does the rest of his family.
They had all only just gotten back from their trip to WDW days before this happened.

Oh my, what a tragic accident! I will pray for Terrance and his family and for the girl's family and friends as well. It is such a reminder of how precious life is and how to appreciate every moment.
You all will be in my heart! :hug::hug:

Sending Terrance and his family big Koala cuddles from 'down under'. :grouphug:
Our children are so precious and I can only imagine the anguish his parents must be feeling.

Thinking of you all during this difficult time.

Thank you so much
He is starting to improve which is such wonderful news.
It is still a long road to recovery and he is vet to gain consciousness but he is a fighter :)

Oh gosh, that isw devastating. Wish you the best of luck and my prayers will be with you. Make sure you keep talking to him, and remind him his family is there and loves him. From a healthcare point of view, talking to someone who is comatose has shown to work some miracles.

My prayers to him, your family and the family of the other teen. :hug:

Any news?

My thoughts are with him and his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter