• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Post your stateroom report when you return! Looking for 2543

nextcruz

Mouseketeer
Was hoping for stateroom info on #2543 Magic, but nothing posted. :sad2:

When you return from your cruise, please remembert to post your stateroom report for us future cruisers - even if there's already one out there for your room number. It's interesting to see various opinions for the same staterooms.

I read in the Passporter that I'll have a noisy room next week. Oh well, earplugs and a sound machine are travelling with me! :goodvibes

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Thanks,
I'm trying to research before I ask questions - really I am! (Guess I need to practice on that "advanced search" some more) :sunny:

It is so easy to do, I dont know why more people dont post on staterooms about their room.

nextcruz said:
Thanks,
I'm trying to research before I ask questions - really I am! (Guess I need to practice on that "advanced search" some more) :sunny:

NP at all. I just entered the stateroom number in the regular search box. :) Sometimes there are posts about rooms that are not in the official reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter