Please post your POR Resort Pictures here!

We are going in May. It is beautiful. I think I am more excited for sun and warm. Is anyone else having a hard time this year with the cold and glummy days. I can hardly stand it. But these pictures are what I need today.
Thank you:banana:

:cool1: Wow! Great pics! :thanks: for sharing! I am even more excited than I was, hard to believe! We only have 8 sleeps until we're there! :banana: Better call it a night soon, so it will only be 7! :rotfl: Havin' Disney dreams every night! :cloud9:

Here are some I took from our trip in December 2005! We stayed in the Mansions, it was a beautiful resort!!
a410704a.jpg

DSC02264.jpg

DSC02286.jpg

WOW!!! Great thread, it is making me even more excited to stay there this June!!! I am really hoping to stay in the mansions, but AB looks beautiful as well, so either way I don't think I am going to be disappointed! :) :) Plus we just found out that family of ours is coming at the same time, and when little cousin found out my DD was staying on site too, she wants to stay where ever we are staying at, so it will be even more fun!!!!!!!!

We stayed in Acadian House, which was just a short walk to the main pool (and also had a bus stop right outside our building), but I believe that Magnolia Terrace is also right across the bridge from Ole' Man Island and the main pool.

:lovestruc AAAAHHHHH, Riverside.

We go every Spring and each time we are there, there is a new family of baby ducks:cutie: and they are so stinkin' cute!!

Here are some more POR pics.

WDWTrip2005-1192.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1255.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1240.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1257.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1241.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1073.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1074.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1075.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1010.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1193.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1186.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1183.jpg

WDWTrip2005-1184.jpg

That' s all for now. I will add more later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter