• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please point me in the right direction...

sfacowgirl87

Mouseketeer
Ok so in all of my excitement over finding the DISigns board I have lost track of some things...

I saw someone, somewhere that had some personalized Mickey heads that had graduation caps on...and they had different colors of caps. Could someone please tell me where to find these?

Also, I had seen two different shirts, in the same post though, that I wanted to look into getting. One said, "Real Men Love Tink" with a picture of Tinkerbell and the other was a picture of Mater and it said "She loves me for my body".

I have looked and looked and looked and can't seem to find these again!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Ok...so I'm still looking for the "Real Mean Like Tink" DISign and the Mickey heads with graduation caps...any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm getting so discouraged! :sad1:

THANK YOU!

Well, I'm such a dummie. I started marking threads as favorites...but got a little carried away...and then had so many marked as favorites I still couldn't find anything! I've got it all now though! THANK YOU! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter