• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please pass the Prozac...............

hey, cherie! and d.jay, too.....i know you're around here somewhere. ;) that pic of your MIL was HILARIOUS!!!! i hope she doesn't walk up behind you while you're on the computer and see it. :scared1: so sweet that you guys are taking her to disney world. and i love the introductions so far. can't wait to hear more. popcorn::

I'm in! :surfweb:

And always fitting that Dawn and I seem to always post together :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear about the trip! :yay:

you'd think that we shared a brain. :rotfl:

I tell ya....I'm starting to wonder :lmao:

HEY!!! We got snow this morning (I'm watching the news)!!! I didn't see it, it was before the sun even came up but maybe that's a good sign for our winter :goodvibes

Sorry Winkers for the interruption!

I have a liitle Miss permanent Thunderstorm, :scared1: who is curently in the dog house BIG time ,:sad2: she showed her brother 6 the Wii under my bed !! I thinkshe is grounded for life !!:eek: Thta is of course if she survives her Stepdad finding out !!:rotfl2:

:scared1: My DD would definitely be grounded for life!

You're family is so beautiful!!!
I hope I get to meet you crazy redheads in Feb!!!
Me too! Have you posted on blue's thread for the feb meet?

:) haha
this is funny.
=]
i'm gonna keep reading!!
i'm excited and i cant stop reading these trip reports because we're going to disney in december.
we started our PTR just a day ago!!
haha:cool1:
They can be addictive! I would love to go for christmas!

hey, cherie! and d.jay, too.....i know you're around here somewhere. ;) that pic of your MIL was HILARIOUS!!!! i hope she doesn't walk up behind you while you're on the computer and see it. :scared1: so sweet that you guys are taking her to disney world. and i love the introductions so far. can't wait to hear more. popcorn::
My kids saw the post and I threatened them with death if they tell grandma about it!;)

I'm in! :surfweb:

And always fitting that Dawn and I seem to always post together :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear about the trip! :yay:
Are you sure you two aren't the same person?:laughing:

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about the new adventures of the Winkers family with the mother-in-law, Cherie.

:banana: Hi!

Introducing Hunter or as I like to call him "Tunty Hapburn".........His name is Hunter Blackburn and I just started calling him Tunty Hapburn when he was a baby. He doesn't like it now, but he still allows me to call him that! Because I'm his mom!:lovestruc
100_5014.jpg

Hunter is the funniest person I know. He is very quick witted and says the funniest things without even trying to be funny. He makes me laugh like no one else! I like to think he gets it from me......;) He is also all about fairness. He doesn't settle for "life isn't fair". I think he's going to be an attorney or an IRS auditor. NO ONE will get away with anything! Playing games with him is an excercise in patience.

he's also a total goof and loves to have his picture taken!

100_4855.jpg

100_4925.jpg

Hunter has the most beautiful eyes and a smile that lights up his whole face!!!
And yes, I'm on Blue's thread for Feb:thumbsup2

Of course Hunter gets his humor from you! Don't you know that our kids inherited all of our super great traits and all of our DHs' most horrible traits? :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

That's the way it works at our house at any rate. ;)

Of course Hunter gets his humor from you! Don't you know that our kids inherited all of our super great traits and all of our DHs' most horrible traits? :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:lmao: :rotfl2: LOL!!! That's how it works here too!

Hunter has the most beautiful eyes and a smile that lights up his whole face!!!
And yes, I'm on Blue's thread for Feb:thumbsup2
thanks, he's quite a ladies man already......I know several girls in his class who adore him.

:lmao: :rotfl2: LOL!!! That's how it works here too!

Of course that's how it works. It's one of the perks of being the one who carried the child for 9 months and pushed them out in excrutiating pain.

Introducing Ethan.

What can I say.....he's my baby and he knows it! That's one of the dangers of knowing you've had your last child. You spoil them rotten! He isn't rotten but he's definatley spoiled by everyone but Hunter.
100_4856.jpg

Ethan is at the age where he still adores me and thinks I have some intelligence. I know it won't last for long so I savor every minute of it! He is such a tender hearted little guy! Everyone is his friend. On our last trip he finally tried Space Mountain and LOVED IT and he tried BTMR again after being traumatized by it 4 years ago, and he loved it too. It's so much fun being able to take the whole family on rides! He also tried TT and didn't hate it.;) He's still scared of RnR and Everest, but we're hoping he'll give them a try.

100_4962.jpg

100_4632.jpg

Didn't realise this had been going on for so long, I thought I'd be one of your first replies after getting the PM :rotfl:

Right off to read!

Read it all and Cherie you haven't lost your humour have you, I was laughing like mad about your MIL and how brave of you to take her :rotfl:

It was nice meeting your family all over again :goodvibes

BTW with the $ being much stronger against the £ it's the best time to come to England :rolleyes1 :lmao:

BTW with the $ being much stronger against the £ it's the best time to come to England :rolleyes1 :lmao:

What's the exchange rate?
If it's good enough I may be able to convice dh to go in the summer.

1 US$ = 0.665601704 UK£

1 UK£ = 1.5024 US$

When we were in WDW in August it was almost £1 = $2 so it's really dropped, I think it's the lowest it's been for years! Not good for us but good for you :rotfl:

Ethan is just precious! Connor is still at the age where he adores me which is a nice remedy to Chelsea's ever-increasing eye rolling. ;)

I'm in! I saw your new link in your signature and had to find out what it was! I can't believe you're going back already and I can't believe I had no idea that your MIL lived with you! We're not going back for another year and a half so these trip reports have to keep me going.

Your MIL and mine must go shopping together in secret....

Ethan is just precious! Connor is still at the age where he adores me which is a nice remedy to Chelsea's ever-increasing eye rolling. ;)
Little boys are so great!
Working in a middle school, you should be used to ey rolling and attitudes!

I'm in! I saw your new link in your signature and had to find out what it was! I can't believe you're going back already and I can't believe I had no idea that your MIL lived with you! We're not going back for another year and a half so these trip reports have to keep me going.

Your MIL and mine must go shopping together in secret....

Hi! That's too bad that you have such a long wait till you can go again! Just a few months feels like years.

MIL gets most of her clothes from the senior center thrift store or goodwill. I usually buy her an outfit for christmas, but she has a way of making them look tacky. She seems to be stuck in the fashion of an 80 year old in the 70's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter