Please offer thoughts or help...

ztam3

Mouseketeer
Hello! We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge October 29th through November 4th. We are celebrating our five year wedding anniversary. I would like to have a small cake delivered to our room for the occasion. I have heard that people can have these types of things waiting in the room upon check in. How is this possible since Disney does not assign rooms until check in? Also, does anyone know the best place to order the cake since we are the WL? Can I order from somewhere in the WL or do I need to order from a different resort? If I need to order from a different resort, will they deliver to the WL? I apologize for all the questions, but I have never done this before. I hope to this time. Our five year anniversary is special to us and I would like to create a little magic. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Tabitha
:wizard:

Unfortunately unless u r staying in concierge it isn't possible to have it waiting on arrival. The one year we did it (at AKL) we were in concierge and they did a great job and even left a present with the cake I ordered. I would call the lodge and ask if they have a bakery that can deliver a cake. Once you check in maybe you could go to dinner and have them deliver it while you are out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter