• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please make me feel better about AS Music

I'm going this weekend and staying at the ASMU, I let you know how itwas when I get back.

Our first onsite stay was at ASMu in 2002. I guess I will always have a soft spot in my heart for it. We were considering a stay there again for our December trip, but we decided to trade up this time.....next time, we might well be back at the All Stars or POP. Maggie

thanks everyone. And for those going soon, please report back. I will appreciate it.
I gather from what I'm reading the bus goes to Music first and then movies. Is music the 1st stop or is sports part of this?
Thanks
Valerie

I just stayed at ASMu in June and had a great time! I was worried about noisy teens, etc., but didn't have any problems whatsoever. I had a room on the corner of the Rock building which was very close to the parking lot and convenient to the ice machine. It wasn't very close to the lobby, however after I got my car, I never had to walk there again so it was a non-issue.

Having said that, I would like to try for the POP on my upcoming free-dining trip as well, just because I've never been there, but I certainly won't be upset if I have to stay with what I've go, ASMu.

ValDisney

Just got back from my stay at the ASMU. The resort was full, alot of tour groups but they were pretty well behaved. The pool is very big, there were alot of people in the pool, but you still had plenty of room to play or move around. I was able to get a chair with no problem. The food court is a nice size and had a pretty good selection. I stayed in the Jazz building on the second floor, it was a nice location.
Sometimes we shared buses with the other Allstar resorts, Sports was first then Music and then Movies. Coming back from the parks each resort had its own bus expect for coming from MGM, there was just one bus for all three resorts and they made for very long lines. But new buses came one right after other rather quickly. Since I was by myself, to keep myself occupied I kept a note book and noted the time I got to the bus stop and the time the bus came. My longest wait was 20 minutes and that was at the MK after Spectro and Wishes.
Housekeeping was great, no towel animals but I do not consider that a big thing. The room was always clean and I had plenty of towels and soap. Considering all the people that were at the resort (it was booked full) the resort was keep up very well, no trash laying around etc.
I enjoyed my stay, but if I went again in the summer, I think I will avoid the values resorts, just too many people for me.

We have stayed in all 3 All Stars. We are going back to Music in August. We chose this resort because it is less hectic than the others and is very pleasant. My daughter is now 21 but our first visit was when she was 11 or 12 and she enjoyed it very much. You'll have fun! Enjoy! :earsgirl:

I love :love: the All Star Resorts --they can't be beat. I have visited WDW more than a dozen times with the 1st time in Oct. 1971. I've stayed at FW, Disney Inn, a few of the Hotels on hotel Blvd., CBR and the towers at the Contemporary. I got to see the MK from my balcony at the Contemporary and I'm happy I got to experience it once. :sunny: I just prefer the All Star Resorts.
The theaming is pure Disney. :earsboy: :earsgirl:
My last 4 visits have been at The All Stars and this fall when we take dd,dsil, and our grandson age 3 we are staying at the All Stars Music. I thought about AKL and even though we can well afford AKL I just wanted Alex to experience the Disney Magic :wizard: at the All Stars on his first visit. I can hardly wait. :hourglass
When we pull up to check in and I see those huge icons I know I'm at Disney . :earboy2:
Linda ::MinnieMo
Only 71 more days :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter